Sleepwear with Cozee Home TSV 13/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cozee Home Soft Sherpa Oversized Lounge Hoodie
Item Number: 195993
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.00
P&P £3.95

Take your lazy weekends and duvet days to the next level with this Oversized Lounge Hoodie from Cozee Home. Great for movie nights, lie-ins, or for working from home, this luxurious loungewear garment has everything you need to help you curl up and enjoy a little you-time, or go about your chores or work in warmth and comfort. Inhabiting that sweet spot between blanket and jumper, this cosy soft sherpa fabric cocoon features a kangaroo pocket, long cuffed sleeves and a hood for that extra bit of comfort.

*A great saving : if you were to buy this Cozee Home Luxe Sherpa Oversized Lounge Hoodie from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £35 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £26 plus P&P, you're saving £9.

Keep warm in winter - ward off the winter chill in one fell swoop with this oversized hero from Cozee Home. It's the perfect choice for staying warm when the temperature outside starts to tumble, whether you're curling up on the couch or settling down in front of the laptop.

Simple sizing, easy gifting - want to give them the gift of a cosy cover-up but you're not sure of their exact size? With just two broad size options to choose from, this oversized hoodie makes it easy to choose the right size for your intended recipient (or recipients, if you're looking to avoid any family strife!)

Choose your shade - whether you're searching for the perfect shade to suit you or your loved one, or you're just looking for an easy way to differentiate between each family member's Lounge Hoodie, you'll be delighted to learn that there are five fantastic colours to choose from: Vintage Rose, Sage, Shiraz Wine, Light Grey and Navy.

• 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
  • Can be tumble dried after washing

Colour options:

• Light Grey
  • Navy
  • Sage
  • Shiraz Wine
  • Vintage Rose

Garment measurements:

• Chest: Short: 185.4cm (73"), Long: 185.4cm (73")
  • Length: Short: 83.8cm (33"), Long: 95.9cm (37.7")

All measurements are approximate

I don't like to wear anything too thick indoors, but I've got Heat Tech products ftom Uniqlo. If you've not heard of them, they're very snug, thin items to wear under clothes, they have long sleeve tops and leggings. I've got the long sleeve tops and they are amazing - they really keep out the cold. Since the cold snap I've been wearing them indoors to keep the heating down And they were only about £13 each. Worth every penny and they wash well too.

I don't like to wear anything too thick indoors, but I've got Heat Tech products ftom Uniqlo. If you've not heard of them, they're very snug, thin items to wear under clothes, they have long sleeve tops and leggings. I've got the long sleeve tops and they are amazing - they really keep out the cold. Since the cold snap I've been wearing them indoors to keep the heating down And they were only about £13 each. Worth every penny and they wash well too.
thanks for the info Muttley, I work in a garden centre and to say that it's freezing is an understatement!! I will certainly go on the Uniglo website asap and have a look!

It's cheaper than I expected it was going to be, though something similar could be purchased a lot cheaper elsewhere. However, add the p&p get it delivered and presented wrapped up in a ribbon then a gift solution for under £30. Nothing to slag off here - but it's nowhere near as good as the one I've got!

It doesn't look very good quality.
Marks and Spencer has this one size hooded item, which I've bought as a gift
Here's all their offerings:

It doesn't look very good quality.
Marks and Spencer has this one size hooded item, which I've bought as a gift
Here's all their offerings:
You can't go wrong with M&S quality, and I agree it does look a lot better than the cozee home offering and it's cheaper. I think that the QVC diehards tend to forget that you can order stuff from tried and trusted high street stores online

Walking around indoors in something bulky like the Michelin Man is not for me. They get in the way, useless when doing stuff at the sink and getting wet cuffs. I'm wearing a thickish jumper with a vest underneath and I hate it.

Latest posts

Back