Sleepwear with Cozee Home TSV 13/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got one when it was a TSV. Blooming marvellous. So snug and warm especially first thing when the dog needs letting out..
Did you get the Oodie looky likey I have it in the blue? Fantastic quality from cozee home. I do have the real Oodie part of my fab birthday present from my wonderful sister.. Its getting cold and waiting a bit before I put the central heating on. I sleep in mine if its cold enough. I am going to buy some muk luks socks.

What is Oodies?
this is the QVC one its fabuolous Cozee-Home-Velvetsoft-Oversize-Snuggle-Sherpa-Line-Hoodie-Blanket.product.190440.html

Did you get the Oodie looky likey I have it in the blue? Fantastic quality from cozee home. I do have the real Oodie part of my fab birthday present from my wonderful sister.. Its getting cold and waiting a bit before I put the central heating on. I sleep in mine if its cold enough. I am going to buy some muk luks socks.
No it’s not that voluminous…. It Was a TSV last year I think…. Not too thick but very warm

This is the one I got

Attachments

• Cozee TSV 1.jpg
    Cozee TSV 1.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Cozee TSV 2.jpg
    Cozee TSV 2.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 144
  • Cozee TSV 3.jpg
    Cozee TSV 3.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Cozee TSV 4.jpg
    Cozee TSV 4.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 141
  • Cozee TSV 5.jpg
    Cozee TSV 5.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 135
I guess it depends upon how much they're asking for it. From what I can see in the picture, it's unlined, which is fine as Hubby's got a very similar looking one from Asda, it's lovely and warm but it was only £12 and there's no way this one's gonna be that cheap! I bought an Oodie lookalike from my catalogue and it was £38 (no extra postage 'cause I collected it from the shop round the corner) so yes, a fair bit more expensive, but the quality is sublime, it's really weighty but not uncomfortable, has a thick sherpa fleece lining and is made from a really good quality velour. A friend of mine and her hubby bought themselves a pair of the expensive branded ones and when I was at her house last week, she apologised for how cold her house was, I didn't think it was that cold, but she said if you like you can put on my hoodie, it was more curiosity that I said yes and when she passed it over, I could immediately see that the quality was far inferior to the one I'd got and when I put it on, it was nowhere near as warm and cosy as mine , she told me they'd paid £90 for the pair (on a special offer), so it's a proper minefield. The only thing I'd say is that if you are going to buy an unlined one, don't pay more than £20
1670839822106.png
Here's a picture of mine and it's called a loungeable snuggle hoodie, I know my catalogue has sold out of them but if you can snap this little beauty up, I'd say it'll be money well spent!

I have a genuine Oodie in the sale they are around £60.00 its very very good quality the QVC one is very very good quality to and way less than half price. Its a shame they dont seem to be doing anather TSV because its an excellent alternative. Be nice to have in in prints.

At our house we all have the Comfies, which are the original oversized hoodies - two blokes in America invented them and took them onto their version of dragons den - we got them about four years ago from Costco and we all still use them in the winter. Fab way to keep your heating costs down.

At our house we all have the Comfies, which are the original oversized hoodies - two blokes in America invented them and took them onto their version of dragons den - we got them about four years ago from Costco and we all still use them in the winter. Fab way to keep your heating costs down.
Just looked they look lovely. I like the idea of the full Sherpa style with the zip.

Latest posts

Back