Fashion Accessories TSV 25/01/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hummingbird Set of 4 Readers with Blue Light Filter
Item Number: 199861
QVC Price £34.92
Todays Special Value Price £22.98
P&P £2.95

Fashion meets functionality with this set of four blue light readers from Hummingbird. Perfect for everyday wear, these glasses feature anti-blue light filters, working to protect your eyes when you are using digital devices. Boasting four different designs, you'll also receive four matching protective cases and a handy cleaning cloth. All that's left to do is select a suitable magnification strength and discover just how great these glasses are!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Hummingbird Set of 4 Readers with Blue Light Filter from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £34.92 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £22.98 plus P&P, you're saving £11.94.

Ideal for screen time - whether you're working from home or browsing on your devices, these fashionable readers have built-in blue light technology to help filter out the blue light emitted from computers, laptops, TVs, and other screens.

New designs for you - there are three colour options for you to choose from, each exclusive to QVC, with a mix of solid and printed designs. Go for Black Mix if you're a fan of timeless shades, or choose Blue Mix or Red Mix to add a pop of colour.

• Material: reader plastic: PC 88%; reader metal: steel 12%
  • Available in 1.5 - 3.5 magnification strength
  • If necessary, clean product by wiping with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any corrosive cleanser or chemical solution on this item
  • Weight: 26gm
  • Dimensions: (l x w x h): 14cm x 13.7cm x 4cm (5.5" x 5.3" x 1.5")

Contains:

• 4 x blue light readers
  • 4 x matching cases
  • 1 x cleaning cloth

Colour options:

• Black Mix: 1 x black, 1 x brown tortoise, 1 x black and white spot, 1 x tortoise
  • Blue Mix: 1 x blue stripe, 1 x blue, 1 x blue geo, 1 x blue tortoise
  • Red Mix: 1 x red stripe, 1 x raspberry, 1 x red geo, 1 x red tortoise

All measurements are approximate

As I have just sat on and trashed a recently purchase £100 pair of glasses I have bought these. I've had them before and they do break eventually but at least it's less painful throwing them in the bin.

CC

Latest posts

Back