Jill Franks is thick!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why have JF presenting the cookery hour when she fully admits she never enters her kitchen.

I wonder where she eats then. Surely you can't be that under weight if you eat out all the time, unless it's at Yo Sushi. Maybe she lives on lettuce leaves.

Did anyone see her the other night with Jilly the Cook who was making Mayo, she put white wine vinegar in and made the Mayo, JF tasted it and said 'Has that got alochol in' Jilly said 'no' then said 'well its got white wine vinegar' JF nearly throw a wobbler and started glugging a bottle of water. Poor Jilly felt terrible and said how sorry she was.

Did anyone see her the other night with Jilly the Cook who was making Mayo, she put white wine vinegar in and made the Mayo, JF tasted it and said 'Has that got alochol in' Jilly said 'no' then said 'well its got white wine vinegar' JF nearly throw a wobbler and started glugging a bottle of water. Poor Jilly felt terrible and said how sorry she was.

Had the sound down as usual but saw the carry on and Jilly the cook looked embarrassed for the fuss from the other one.

Good grief! I know she doesn't drink but that's a bit OTT. I don't drink because of the meds I have to take. Any more than a couple of slurps and I projectile vomit. It's pretty spectacular as my partner witnessed at Waterloo Station once after a wedding when I was first diagnosed. But even I can suck a bit of lettuce coated in wine vinegar without everyone needing to stand well back.

WTF????????

she is getting WAY too diva-ish for her own good this one.

Wonder if she likes wine gums ?

We once viewed a house with a "Sepia" bathroon suite... sepia = darkest possible shade of er chocolate brown...nuf said! :doh:

Jude xx

I don't call men or women mate and I don't like football, but I do like some 'laddish' pursuits ~ I love fishing, I'm a complete sci~fi nerd, tv programmes like Ice-road truckers and the gadget show. I'm fascinated by how things work and techy talk. Oh and I love watching extreme Sports. I don't think I'm a lesbian , but I'm only 49 ~ plenty time to find out, so who knows? :sun:

Julian must read this forum as only the other day he said "and I wouldn't suggest this for a present for a teacher either" quite recently I have noticed in general he has made jokes about shopping telly phrases in general, so hi Julian! To get back to Jill I too saw her on the Carole Hochman show and the guest just gave up really and just stopped talking, but she made Jill look very unprofessional indeed. I also saw Jill doing Kirsty Allsop bedding and she was all over the trendy guest after looking v bored with Snoozy, it just annoyed me so I turned her off.

Last edited:
PMSL!!
There was a time when I thought Pampas (which was a few shades lighter than *advocado*) was really lovely :blush:

hee-hee...I have just (I think!) worked out what PMSL means...! :cheeky:

We once viewed a house with a "Sepia" bathroon suite... sepia = darkest possible shade of er chocolate brown...nuf said! :doh:

Jude xx

we did once have a suite called "Kashmir" which was nice milk chocolate shade - I loved it, but it was a pig to keep clean - we've had a white suite for 28 years now..much more practical!

Julian must read this forum as only the other day he said "and I wouldn't suggest this for a present for a teacher either" quite recently I have noticed in general he has made jokes about shopping telly phrases in general, so hi Julian! To get back to Jill I too saw her on the Carole Hochman show and the guest just gave up really and just stopped talking, but she made Jill look very unprofessional indeed. I also saw Jill doing Kirsty Allsop bedding and she was all over the trendy guest after looking v bored with Snoozy, it just annoyed me so I turned her off.

she deffo chooses her victims. she was on with kelly hoppen the other week and was CRINGEWORTHY in how she kept trying to draw parallels between herself and KH.... "are you a pisces? ohmigosh so am i! thats amaaaaaayzing, thats sooo funny i can always tell honestly we are sooooo alike...". And then continually through the show everytime KH made a personal reference JF was in there with "yah, thats just like me, yah... ohmigosh this is really weird we're going to have to do coffee sometime". KH was almost backing away by the end of it, and my toes were curled up with embarrassment for everyone concerned.
JF also let on that she'd been trying to track KH down "for days" before the show so they could get together but KH had been "really busy". KH was screening calls more like!

then yesterday when the new designer Antthony was on she was at it again, the double kissing, holding hands, licking up, being over-familiar etc. at the end Antthony said "awwww i made a new friend!" and i was thinking yeah mate, you'll be avoiding her calls within a month.

she is way over the top.:devil:

Out of pure malice allow me to recollect the classic JF moment during a kitchen TSV launch. JF complete with oven mitts goes to oven and very awkwardly removes tray and dish from same. She places both on counter and waffles to camera while removing mitts. She then decides to let us see the lovely just out of the oven baked dessert (crumble or something like it) by tipping it up to let the camera zoom in.
Picking it up with her bare hands.
And yelping (understandably enough).
And was manifestly astonished by the fact she burned herself on a steaming hot dish not 3 minutes out of the oven.

Out of pure malice allow me to recollect the classic JF moment during a kitchen TSV launch. JF complete with oven mitts goes to oven and very awkwardly removes tray and dish from same. She places both on counter and waffles to camera while removing mitts. She then decides to let us see the lovely just out of the oven baked dessert (crumble or something like it) by tipping it up to let the camera zoom in.
Picking it up with her bare hands.
And yelping (understandably enough).
And was manifestly astonished by the fact she burned herself on a steaming hot dish not 3 minutes out of the oven.

silly.
moo.

... or lesbians of course :handshake:

So women and gay men who are lying about football in order to get int a guy's pants are lesbians?

Thanks for clearing that one up for us, Burlz... :taphead:

:wonder:

Latest posts

Back