Elemis TSV April Details

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My order was placed at 0049 and I got confirmation email at 0144
and order has tracked through TCB as well :happy:

Didnt intend to buy 2 but the EP probably swung the extra one

Hello from a long-lost ST-er! Can anyone tell me the difference between the new serum and the old Absolute Eye Serum (which I have been using for years and years, and is in my top 3 favourite beauty items of all time)? I did try to get through to the studio to ask but the TSV had sold out.

I ordered 2 last night. Had to use QCut as website was playing up big time. Also ordered another one when it went to Advanced Orders... however, just checked my account and it states "In Process" next to both... have emailed Le Q to complain!!

The new eye serum isn't quite as runny as the old one, and I actually prefer it, even though I loved the old one! It's awesome :)

I caved and ordered at the very last minute seconds before advanced orders sold out. I've tried Elemis bath stuff and wasn't wowed, but never the skin care and although I'm very happy with LE there's no harm in experimenting. The reviews for the PMC cream are very good so it's worth giving it a go.

I ordered 2 last night. Guessed at the rate they were going they wouldnt be around this morning! I alwys give my friend one for her birthday and buy a decleor one for her christmas. Thats me sorted!

Hello from a long-lost ST-er! Can anyone tell me the difference between the new serum and the old Absolute Eye Serum (which I have been using for years and years, and is in my top 3 favourite beauty items of all time)? I did try to get through to the studio to ask but the TSV had sold out.

Seems the old serum is aimed at dark circles and puffiness, the new one is for lines and wrinkles.

Thanks Donna - I may then need to continue with the Absolute in the day and the PC at night. Hope they are not planning to discontinue the Absolute!

I ordered online this morning, having not watched QVC, and oblivious to the fact that it had allegedly sold out! I did have problems placing the order, but it went through eventually at about 9.40am and doesn't appear to be an advanced order....fingers crossed!

:wave: dips, its been a long time

I got an email from QVC tonight at 1707 telling me about the beauty festival and
the ultrasun TSV - a bit late in the weekend

My TSV has just been delivered :clapping:

(The Eye Treatment is stored in one of the pockets of the bag, rather than in the bubble wrap that everything else is wrapped in.)

:sun:

My TSV has just been delivered :clapping:

(The Eye Treatment is stored in one of the pockets of the bag, rather than in the bubble wrap that everything else is wrapped in.)

:sun:

What do you think of it? Is the bag good quality.

I'm waiting for mine but didn't see the presentation. I just went off the picture. I can't see the video as when I click on the item it just comes up as sold out

What do you think of it? Is the bag good quality.

I'm waiting for mine but didn't see the presentation. I just went off the picture. I can't see the video as when I click on the item it just comes up as sold out

Haven't got mine yet. It was dispatched yesterday so i'm hoping to get it tomorrow. I saw the presentation a couple of times. The bag looked good.

Mine was just shipped yesterday as well even though I ordered in the 1am hour
Think the bag looked ok when I saw it at the beauty bash

Mine has just arrived:sun: The bag is pretty good but not as nice as it looked on the telly IMO but it's a decent size so will do for my holidays:grin: