Elemis TSV April Details

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Donna. It turned up today and I'm delighted. But for one heartstopping moment I though the eye serum was missing (having read reports about missing items on here). But it was in the pocket of the bag. Just as well as that is the one product I really wanted to try. Also forgot how good the bliss capsules are - slapped some on tonight and my skin feels great.

Also, did you notice in the leaflet that came with the TSV that there is another Elemis TSV on 1st July? There was a photograph with two items and the others blacked out. Can you figure out what the missing ones are? I thought it looked like a moisturiser (either PCMC or Oxygenating Night Cream), Pro-Radiance Cleanser and possibly a full size bath/shower product. The other items were a full size monai melt and a hand cream.

Really impressed with the Elemis TSVs lately.

Thanks Donna. It turned up today and I'm delighted. But for one heartstopping moment I though the eye serum was missing (having read reports about missing items on here). But it was in the pocket of the bag. Just as well as that is the one product I really wanted to try. Also forgot how good the bliss capsules are - slapped some on tonight and my skin feels great.

Also, did you notice in the leaflet that came with the TSV that there is another Elemis TSV on 1st July? There was a photograph with two items and the others blacked out. Can you figure out what the missing ones are? I thought it looked like a moisturiser (either PCMC or Oxygenating Night Cream), Pro-Radiance Cleanser and possibly a full size bath/shower product. The other items were a full size monai melt and a hand cream.

Really impressed with the Elemis TSVs lately.

I think it might be a repeat of the TSV we got at christmas. The bag looks the same just a different colour.

Ah, that makes sense. I didn't buy that one and can't remember what it was! I'll probably go for this one (to use a Jilly phrase) this time round.

Mine came today and it is fab! Was a bit disappointed about the bag b/c I only saw the photo for the AD and when they said this would come with a different bag I assumed the one on the photo would be the one I'd be getting - I liked that one better. Small thing, though, I didn't buy it for the bag after all.

Mine came today and it is fab! Was a bit disappointed about the bag b/c I only saw the photo for the AD and when they said this would come with a different bag I assumed the one on the photo would be the one I'd be getting - I liked that one better. Small thing, though, I didn't buy it for the bag after all.

is it the blue bag they have sent as an alternative?

Ive been using this TSV for 2 days now, and i always thought i had good skin....I really cant believe the difference this has made to my skin. I love the bliss capsules. I cant wait for the next one x

P.s....I have the purple bag, didnt really like it. Wot bag did you get with yours craftology as i would be willing to do a swap if its the purple one you wanted.

Yes the the TSV in July is a repeat, but I think a different bag than came with the old one. I just did not like the Pro Coll hand cream, it leaves a film on the skin which I just did not like at all.

Hi Donna....now that im an Elemis convert, was wondering if you give guide me a little. Are the bliss capsules meant to be used everyday or just for a month as a treatment boost.
Thanks
Ellen x

:wave: dips, its been a long time

It has indeed, Bluebell. I do pop over from time to time for a beauty chat fix (we don't talk about beauty much over on CraftTelly.com, lol).

I really enjoyed the Beauty Festival, I bought 2 Elemis TSVs (one for me and one as a gift for a friend later in the year), the 500ml bottle of SPF 30 Ultrasun and the L'Occitane Shea OTO. Hope you are enjoying your goodies too. My TSV has arrived but I haven't opened the box yet!!!

Hi Donna....now that im an Elemis convert, was wondering if you give guide me a little. Are the bliss capsules meant to be used everyday or just for a month as a treatment boost.
Thanks
Ellen x

Yes a boost, use the TSV up in the 14 days. The normal full size is 30 days use. People sell them on ebay.

Thought I would put this here. Debenham's Elemis counters from the 10th to the 27th May will have buy two products and chose 4 great sized Try Me with a lovely bag. Even better from the 22nd May until the 27th May Debenhams are doing 10% off all cosmetics.:clapping:

Yeah, but are you getting to pick 4 Try Me sizes, 15mls night cream, neck cream, 10mls lifting serum. The bath products Quite Mind and exotic body wash 100mls with the bag.

The 10% is a bonus on top of this.

Very impressed with the kit. Used the bliss capsules straight away. Is it worth using another 14 capsules. Only takes me to 14 days in total. Didnt see a presentation. Can you use the eye serum all over the eye area or just under the eyes?

Thought I would put this here. Debenham's Elemis counters from the 10th to the 27th May will have buy two products and chose 4 great sized Try Me with a lovely bag. Even better from the 22nd May until the 27th May Debenhams are doing 10% off all cosmetics.:clapping:

The 10% offer is available at debenhams online just now but it looks like you dont get to pick which 4 products
you want with the bag
John Lewis are matching the 10% but dont think you get the free bag & products