Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suspect this story is a bit of a fairytale.

I shan't swear for once, out of respect for my fandom of lisa.

I'm afraid Ms Brash was far from convincing in many respects last night. She was selling (in two separate sales) a Yarvik tablet and she enthused, said it's THE tablet to have, you can tweet on it, use facebook, Skype on it, blah blah blah.

And what product does she own and spends half of every show reading tweets from?

An i-Pad

Last edited:
That is always fun to watch, now ladies its sold out in the 20 but id go for the 22 as its got the viscose which is ideal for the larger lady , Oh the 16 has sold out go for the 18 ladies, 12 has sold out so id go for the 14 ladies (that's more Peter Simon than Elisa though)

Elisa is more I don't like dresses but this is really nice so at £11.99 for yourself, followed by Peter saying init lease woudnt ya, eh you would and even with the p&p and phone call 0904 25, you've given us a good hiding with this aint they lease, its quite exxxxxtroooooodinaaaaary and with the £10 credit I love it 0904 251, if our Bets watching and ill be honest she's a voluptuous lady so get it bet, this is ideal for the more curvy lady, 0904 251 2 Now this is our Annie she's a UK size 16 and you can see how good it looks on the more curvy lady, init lease, eh, I hope our bet's watching because at that kind o buy and a £10 credit you have got a better buy than we could have ever imagined

repeat for every product

I am half expecting Elisa to say 'Size 12-14 has sold out but i'd try the 20-22 as it's nearly christmas and it will give you that little bit of give'

Last edited:
Thanks Mr Tom glad you liked it

Just watched it back and yeah James was sat there waiting for the product and he said to the floor manager, were you really just about to throw the last product at me in the middle of sending a text, he quickly put it in his trousers before throwing the bag to James anyway, half way through the sell of the bag James says now he's putting his coat on and the camera cut to him walking out of the studio, James then said well if he's done I'm done, He's incharge, walked off took his tie off and Marina took over meanwhile James is seen wandering about in the background drinking from a water bottle

it sounds rather vicious, a rift in the camp maybe?

To some extent i like their guerilla style of filming but that just sounds baffling.

I'm afraid Ms Brash was far from convincing in many respects last night. She was selling (in two separate sales) a Yarvik tablet and she enthused, said it's THE tablet to have, you can tweet on it, use facebook, Skype on it, blah blah blah.

And what product does she own and spends half of every show reading tweets from?

An i-Pad

as hypocritical as she is there, atleast she doesn't say she owns a yarvik.

as hypocritical as she is there, atleast she doesn't say she owns a yarvik.

She did say she'd been playing with the Yarvik all day though which was about as convincing as her remortgage story!

I love her art sales Mr T, she never fails to make me laugh.

That is always fun to watch, now ladies its sold out in the 20 but id go for the 22 as its got the viscose which is ideal for the larger lady , Oh the 16 has sold out go for the 18 ladies, 12 has sold out so id go for the 14 ladies (that's more Peter Simon than Elisa though)

Elisa is more I don't like dresses but this is really nice so at £11.99 for yourself, followed by Peter saying init lease woudnt ya, eh you would and even with the p&p and phone call 0904 25, you've given us a good hiding with this aint they lease, its quite exxxxxtroooooodinaaaaary and with the £10 credit I love it 0904 251, if our Bets watching and ill be honest she's a voluptuous lady so get it bet, this is ideal for the more curvy lady, 0904 251 2 Now this is our Annie she's a UK size 16 and you can see how good it looks on the more curvy lady, init lease, eh, I hope our bet's watching because at that kind o buy and a £10 credit you have got a better buy than we could have ever imagined

repeat for every product

Peter and Elisa appear to be using your post as a script and I have only been watching since about 5pm:Laugh:

Here is my early christmas present to all the good people on here. Your very own Quiztastic Love Cuddle.

I thank you.

QuizCuddle.jpg

Attachments

• MasonQuiz.jpg
    MasonQuiz.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 138
She did say she'd been playing with the Yarvik all day though which was about as convincing as her remortgage story!

I love her art sales Mr T, she never fails to make me laugh.

indeed, i like to think she does it in a way where she knows she isn't fooling anybody.... unlike the others who know they are fooling their target audience. i won't name names.

*coughs* peter portelli

indeed, i like to think she does it in a way where she knows she isn't fooling anybody.... unlike the others who know they are fooling their target audience. i won't name names.

*coughs* peter portelli

She threw everything into her Art sale :-

'this is not expensive for what you are getting'
'we charged more just to frame a picture in my gallery than what we are asking for this'
'go and get it valued and return it if you're not delighted'

She wasn't quite as aggressive as I have seen her before. At least she didn't march upto the camera and shout 'i'm disgusted at this price' but i'm afraid Lisa's 'gallery talk' has about as much relevance to a Gayford Print as Russell's history lesson on Black Opals when he sells Triplet Shitlets.

But highly amusing though, she only sold a few.

She threw everything into her Art sale :-

'this is not expensive for what you are getting'
'we charged more just to frame a picture in my gallery than what we are asking for this'
'go and get it valued and return it if you're not delighted'

She wasn't quite as aggressive as I have seen her before. At least she didn't march upto the camera and shout 'i'm disgusted at this price' but i'm afraid Lisa's 'gallery talk' has about as much relevance to a Gayford Print as Russell's history lesson on Black Opals when he sells Triplet Shitlets.

But highly amusing though, she only sold a few.

i love how she almost seems legitimately hurt when no one wants a kin keeeeeeyyyid

i love how she almost seems legitimately hurt when no one wants a kin keeeeeeyyyid

Lisa has a great figure so if I was her producer I'd give her a load of 'fashion' to sell as she can make any old tatt look good. I wouldn't have thought face creams seem the best product to give her though, its akin to Pete Doherty selling lifestyle counselling. I do hope she continues with her Art though, the laughs she provides when she gets all serious are priceless.

Last edited:
Lisa has a great figure so if I was her producer I'd give her a load of 'fashion' to sell as she can make any old tatt look good. I wouldn't have thought face creams seem the best product to give her though, its akin to Pete Doherty selling lifestyle counselling. I do hope she continues with her Art though, the laughs she provides when she gets all serious are priceless.

thats where her strength ultimately lies, in the fact that she sells a variety of items.

If bid had no clothes in the building, sally would have nothing to sell.

thats where her strength ultimately lies, in the fact that she sells a variety of items.

If bid had no clothes in the building, sally would have nothing to sell.

Maybe but poor Lisa only has one expression these days, startled!

No shitty face potion could ever achieve such dramatic results :Laugh:

Maybe but poor Lisa only has one expression these days, startled!

No shitty face potion could ever achieve such dramatic results :Laugh:

She got the best results money can buy.... her money anyway. bless her.

Currently james is doing "the magnificent 7. The best 7 deals your money can buy" erm

She got the best results money can buy.... her money anyway. bless her.

Currently james is doing "the magnificent 7. The best 7 deals your money can buy" erm

Dunno why she didn't just use the snake potion if its as good as she claims!

I switched Bid off about 15 minutes into Mike Of All Trades show, Mondays are a grimfest what with him and Russell.

Shystervision!

Dunno why she didn't just use the snake potion if its as good as she claims!

I switched Bid off about 15 minutes into Mike Of All Trades show, Mondays are a grimfest what with him and Russell.

Shystervision!

I want to be a bid assistant. they seem to be on camera for about 15mins of the 3hours.

Dirty Peter says that he has Cartier Pasha, it was bought for him as a gift.

By his Auntie Brenda.

Auntie Brenda.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back