Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That sounds like a challenge. Take note Peter Sherlock if you are reading. :vampire:

There are several pretenders to his crown but none of them can shake a stick at Dirty Peter. For me it's the sheer energy and exuberance that he puts into his bullshitting that sets him apart.

There are several pretenders to his crown but none of them can shake a stick at Dirty Peter. For me it's the sheer energy and exuberance that he puts into his bullshitting that sets him apart.

He is untouchable when it comes to perverting the english language to make a sale.

He is untouchable when it comes to perverting the english language to make a sale.

When he pulled the 'Gone Too Soon' trick the other day it somewhat knocked my confidence in his undisputed bullshitting abilities but I have to say that I was encouraged by his performance this afternoon. I loved the 'Auntie Brenda' line. Fabulous!

MacDonald has a suit and tie on, that is never a good sign. That could mean he has 'high end' timepieces!

When he pulled the 'Gone Too Soon' trick the other day it somewhat knocked my confidence in his undisputed bullshitting abilities but I have to say that I was encouraged by his performance this afternoon. I loved the 'Auntie Brenda' line. Fabulous!

MacDonald has a suit and tie on, that is never a good sign. That could mean he has 'high end' timepieces!

could mean he has kin keeeyyyyyyyds

could mean he has kin keeeyyyyyyyds

It's worth noting that Steve also comes from an art background although perhaps one not as select as that of Lisa Brash, what she didn't learn in her 11 or so months in Newcastle's version of The Louvre isn't worth knowing.

I wonder why she left? Maybe running up to potential buyers screaming 'I am DISGUSTED at that price' didn't go down too well?

It's worth noting that Steve also comes from an art background although perhaps one not as select as that of Lisa Brash, what she didn't learn in her 11 or so months in Newcastle's version of The Louvre isn't worth knowing.

I wonder why she left? Maybe running up to potential buyers screaming 'I am DISGUSTED at that price' didn't go down too well?

The thing is, it's plausible that steve may actually know something, however remote, about art

The thing is, it's plausible that steve may actually know something, however remote, about art

He might be quite knowledgeable but these days there's only one person I listen to when I require artistic and cultural counsel.

Lisa even has a 'three pebble' print in her home and that tells us she has contemporary influences. She certainly has a complex yet grounded appreciation of such pieces and it's this understanding that makes her controversial but always well considered views so influential in the South Shields Art Circles.

I heard the 'Auntie Brenda' line-how heart warming,how homely,how nauseatingly fake!

He might be quite knowledgeable but these days there's only one person I listen to when I require artistic and cultural counsel.

Lisa even has a 'three pebble' print in her home and that tells us she has contemporary influences. She certainly has a complex yet grounded appreciation of such pieces and it's this understanding that makes her controversial but always well considered views so influential in the South Shields Art Circles.

and she loves a "keybaab" !!!

BOD has jumped on the Art Express. When describing this Bird and Butterfly Canvas he commented "Look at the colours that you've got on this beautiful piece. You can put this in a conservatory to give it that BOTANICAL feel' :Laugh:

Botanical.jpg

Sally looks delightful in the furry coat that she is selling today. I wonder why she hasn't teamed it up with these stylish Faux Fur Tie Trim Boots? (which are also available).

FurryCoat.jpgbobble boots.jpg

Do Alan and Barry still do the craft stuff?

They were supposed to be back in September Pola but, sadly, they haven't returned.

I heard a rumour they have been poached by British Sky Broadcasting for a new consumer series called 'Will My Order Ever Arrive?' but I have no way of knowing if that is a fact or not.

I don't know whether this is actually a genuine twitter page but if it is look at what Andy H said on Tuesday:-

Welcome to my new followers. Great choice.
Terms & conditions
All tweets are £1 +£7.99 p&p.
Your home is at risk if you do not pay for it.

Is it really his page? Hilarious if it is!

https://twitter.com/andyhodgsontv

James Russell says of Black Sexxy Shoo "This is the fragrance you wear if you want to turn heads".

I can't argue with that :happy:

Latest posts

Back