L'Occitane TSV - 06/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've smelled that almond oil. Frankly you might as well go to the home baking section in the supermarket and buy yourself a load of cheap almond essence cos that's what it smells like. Fake as ****. Not in the least bit almondy in an authentic way at all!

I have been very disheartened with the L'Occitane TSV's for a while now. I got the Almond TSV in September, but that was the only one I bought in 2013 and I won't be buying this next one either. I first saw it at the Beauty Bash last week and wasn't amazed by it at all, which is a real same because I do love L'Occitane's bath and body products.

I haven't bought any L'occitane in such a long time though previously I was an avid customer & never missed a show.

They're just so samey nowadays & pale in comparison to all the lovely products in their stores.

Am so bored with them that I ask my dd's if they want to take any home.I mean,how many Lavender,Cherry,Verbena & Almond do we need???

BTW Love their Immortelle cream though I generally ask the sa in store for a few samples.

I always used to avidly watch L'Occitane shows but I agree they are too samey now. I have it on in the background when I am doing jobs. I am glad the TSV is on a Thursday when I am out at work so I am not tempted to buy anything. I am not impressed with the TSV though so it won't be that.

I like the Almond Shower Oil, its fresh not foodie at all. I used to buy in the local store when they did the 20% off as you got the 500mls size for £4 more than the 250mls size. But the TSVs hold no interest for me at all going back about 4 or 5 years.

L'Occitane 7 Piece Divine Favourites Collection

QVC Price: £57.00

Today's Special Value Price : £44.98

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/L'Occitane-7-P...04161.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@151e151e

L'Occitane Divine Favourites Collection. This seven-piece selection includes some of the most popular products from the range, including the luxurious Almond Shower Oil, the limited edition Spring Cherry Shower Gel, a Verbena Hand Wash, Shea Hand Cream, Shea Body Lotion, Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam and the bestselling Divine Cream. Experience the scents of Provence from top to toe with this must-have collection from L'Occitane.

From Provence with love - developed using traditional Provencal techniques and a wide range of natural ingredients, this indulgent collection is designed to leave skin feeling truly pampered and delicately scented.

Contains:
1 x Almond Shower Oil (250ml) - enriched with almond oil, it respects the skin’s hydrolipidic film and has a subtle and mouth-watering scent of fresh almond
•1 x Spring Cherry Shower Gel (75ml) - the beautifully scented shower gel contains very fine, iridescent particles that shimmer like delicate butterfly wings. Formulated with cherry extract from the Luberon region
•1 x Verbena Hand Wash (300ml) - this gentle gel cleanses and refreshes hands, leaving skin feeling soft and lightly fragranced. Contains organic verbena extract
•1 x Shea Hand Cream (30ml) - this rich cream penetrates quickly to help hands to feel soft and moisturised with no oily traces. Contains honey, almond extracts and coconut oil blended with shea butter
•1 x Immortelle Divine Cream (15ml) - a brand new formulation available for the first time on QVC. This award-winning, luxurious cream is designed to help brighten the appearance of dark spots and leave skin feeling toned and cared-for, to encourage a youthful-looking glow. Features the combination of organic immortelle and myrtle essential oils
•1 x Shea Ultra Rich Body Lotion (250ml) - this luxuriously rich body lotion is the perfect daily moisture solution for dry skin. Apply morning or evening, as needed. Enriched with calendula extract as well as honey and sweet almond extracts
•1 x Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam (50ml) - its light foam texture gently cleanses the face and helps eliminate impurities to unveil healthy, glowing-looking skin. Enriched with organic immortelle floral water. Suitable for all skin types; use every morning and night on wet skin

I like the look of it but am saving myself for Laura Geller. The postage cost puts me off too and no easy pay ...

I like the look of the TSV too - but not the price :( The postage at QVC really is annoying me atm. I really resent paying such high prices for the delivery - makes even relative bargains (of which there are few) expensive - esp when you consider that you shop at a department store online, or most places online, and either get FREE delivery to a store or an entire order delivered for less than £5!
This TSV is £51 with the p and p - that's only £6 less than what the regular price will be - disappointing!

I'm not buying even though almond shower oil is my favourite . I bought directly from L'Occitane store last year and got a free set containing the same sized divine cream and cleansing mousse so it doesn't seem such a great value TSV.
Anyway, I prefer MB which I stocked up with in their sale.

i really want this tsv but i am doing a through spring clean and gutting my wardrobes. i am shocked at the amount of stuff that i have to use up. even my chest of drawers is full of products.

i really want this tsv but i am doing a through spring clean and gutting my wardrobes. i am shocked at the amount of stuff that i have to use up. even my chest of drawers is full of products.

Why do we do it ? I am as guilty as the next person. Having said that, my OH has been off work sick for a month and is likely to be off for a fair while yet and seeing as he`s self employed its a case of only spending money on essentials. It`s doing me a power of good and making me use up my stash of everything from shower gel to face cleanser without buying more. By the time he returns to work after his heart attack and future heart surgery I shall be ready for a whole new stock but have promised myself I will only buy a maximum of 2 of anything.

there is a flash sale for everyone who wanted some l'occitane but did not buy the tsv yesterday. I really really needed some hand wash and they have the smaller 250ml lavender handwashes for £6 each instead of £15 they are stronger scented than the shea butter ones. if you spend £25 you can collect from your local store for free. just a thought.....:)

there is a flash sale for everyone who wanted some l'occitane but did not buy the tsv yesterday. I really really needed some hand wash and they have the smaller 250ml lavender handwashes for £6 each instead of £15 they are stronger scented than the shea butter ones. if you spend £25 you can collect from your local store for free. just a thought.....:)
And if you spend £35 it's free delivery and a lovely gift worth £30
http://uk.loccitane.com/precious-3-step-routine,83,1,30274,454042.htm

I got the ROSE AURORE EAU FRAÎCHE at half price, and the little solid ones as we don't usually get L'Occitane fragrances on QVC.

Latest posts

Back