All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Forrest Gump says that the channel is even more fun now and that it suits him just fine.

Well it might be fun for him but I doubt it is for those rather important people that they seem to so often forget about, the customers.

Paul, and I mean this most sincerely, it isn't much fun watching a wispy little manboy whoop and dance with a tea cosy on his head. Honestly lad, it's really shite.

We're adults not 3 year old's. I'm sure you're a great guy really but honestly, you're decades out of date and you're audience are grown ups.

Forrest Gump says that the channel is even more fun now and that it suits him just fine.

Well it might be fun for him but I doubt it is for those rather important people that they seem to so often forget about, the customers.

Paul, and I mean this most sincerely, it isn't much fun watching a wispy little manboy whoop and dance with a tea cosy on his head. Honestly lad, it's really shite.

We're adults not 3 year old's. I'm sure you're a great guy really but honestly, you're decades out of date and you're audience are grown ups.

Suits you sir, doesn't suit me. Sounds like he's clinging on, which is understandable I suppose.

Suits you sir, doesn't suit me. Sounds like he's clinging on, which is understandable I suppose.

Listen Momma I know I might be going on a bit much about this but i've genuinely never seen anything so pathetic as this, it's inexplicable.

What on earth do they they think of their audience if they reckon that Evers acting like that is what we want?

Even Kids TV moved on from shite like that, decades ago. He's completely and utterly pitiful, it's lazy and lame.

"I know what i'll do. I'll just jump around, whoop and put a hat on, that'll delight the punters, they'l love the crazy fun" The mind boggles.

Listen Momma I know I might be going on a bit much about this but i've genuinely never seen anything so pathetic as this, it's inexplicable.

What on earth do they they think of their audience if they reckon that Evers acting like that is what we want?

Even Kids TV moved on from shite like that, decades ago. He's completely and utterly pitiful, it's lazy and lame.

"I know what i'll do. I'll just jump around, whoop and put a hat on, that'll delight the punters" The mind boggles.

Just the very sight of that purple thing hanging out of his pocket is enough for me to turn straight over

I think even kids would boo him off a stage :giggle:

Just the very sight of that purple thing hanging out of his pocket is enough for me to turn straight over

I think even kids would boo him off a stage :giggle:

I strongly get the impression it's more about making him happy than anybody else.

Good luck to him but ultimately it won't pay his mortgage.

Forrest Gump revealed that he didn't achieve much at school.

Obviously he's carried that form on into his career.

Lisa Brash is looking (and acting) more like Margi Clarke by the day.

image.jpgimage.jpg

What's this 12 hour countdown thing now?

Some hanging solar twisting things were being shown yesterday and the phones were locked! Apparently the price would keep dropping every time they were shown in a 12 hour period. You could bid at any time during those hours, open phonelines permitting I suppose. The exciting thing about this apparently is that you wouldn't find out till midnight what price you would be paying!!!!!!!! Everybody pays the same price no matter when they bid.

What the actual f is that all about?????????

What's this 12 hour countdown thing now?

Some hanging solar twisting things were being shown yesterday and the phones were locked! Apparently the price would keep dropping every time they were shown in a 12 hour period. You could bid at any time during those hours, open phonelines permitting I suppose. The exciting thing about this apparently is that you wouldn't find out till midnight what the actual price you would be paying!!!!!!!!

What the actual f is that all about?????????

It's a MacDonald kind of shitty game, it's crap. They supposedly keep reducing the price with each subsequent sale but of course it starts off at ridiculously high amounts that won't sell or if it does they've made enough to lower it later anyway.

It's typical territory for the tramp, it's what his shows have always been about.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was his idea, he's the head shyster at Price Drop.

It's a MacDonald kind of shitty game, it's crap. They supposedly keep reducing the price with each subsequent sale but of course it starts off at ridiculously high amounts that won't sell or if it does they've made enough to lower it later anyway.

It's typical territory for the tramp, it's what his shows have always been about,

Makes me laugh how they have the audacity to still lock the bliddy phonelines

I wonder how the reality show is coming along?

Stupid attention seeking moo. Who on earth would be interested in watching her in her onesie, smoking and trying to act like she's still 18. Lisa clearly thinks that she's far more interesting than she actually is.

She's just a 40 something, somewhat narcissistic woman still desperately clinging onto her dream of fame, and it isn't going to happen. It never was.

The only talent she possesses is the same as what Evers, Sherlock, Mason and Dirty Peter possess and that is of self promotion.

Makes me laugh how they have the audacity to still lock the bliddy phonelines

Oh Momma it's just a desperate attempt to try and instil some false drama into the miseryfest.

Drama my arse, there's more drama in Lisa Brash's paralysed facial expressions.

Now, while I feel that Mark Ryes is a perfectly able and compliant presenter I'm afraid I don't think he's suited to the new format on Price Drop.

While I welcome he isn't so overtly and painfully 'zany' as some of his colleagues such as the quite appalling Lisa Brash and Paul Evers he's about as entertaining as a bout of the trots on your wedding day.

image.jpg

Little Far just introduced Shyster Sherlock and talked about how chirpy he is in the morning by saying 'this guy, seriously, he's coming out with lines, jokes, anecdotes, seriously, and none of it's fake either'.

Behave yourself Far, that's a stretch too far.

image.jpg

But Schlocko started off in his usual vague vein. When selling some Dr Kellers he said, quote 'these are gonna be delivered, well these are gonna be despatched within 48 hours so you're gonna have these in a matter of days*'.

What a schlock he is.

*Delivery is actually in up to 14 days, that's 2 weeks to you and me. The despatch time is utterly irrelevant and he knows it

I have come to look forward to a jolly good laugh from you guys... you just have to laugh at the dreadful offerings of the Bid/Price Drops. I have come to think that the presenters can't have any self-respect, how they can stand there act the goat and try to sell such rubbish is beyond me. Imo Brash/ Shylock/ MM are just utter attention seekers.

I have come to look forward to a jolly good laugh from you guys... you just have to laugh at the dreadful offerings of the Bid/Price Drops. I have come to think that the presenters can't have any self-respect, how they can stand there act the goat and try to sell such rubbish is beyond me. Imo Brash/ Shylock/ MM are just utter attention seekers.

Kathy they are brazen bullshitters and shameless show off's.

Self Respect? That surely left the building many moons ago. These are the dregs of Shopping Telly desperately trying to eke out a living on this appalling channel as they must know that nobody else would entertain them.

Atrocious :mysmilie_59:

All the systems have been down again on Price Drop for a while now. No sales, just waffle and promo's.

They really are a shambles aren't they?

When the game is up I wonder if Mike will become a freelance electrician again or equalise some sound systems.

Lisa Brash could go into the Bingo industry or perhaps Sally Flapjack - at least you'd hear the callouts without a tannoy.

When the game is up I wonder if Mike will become a freelance electrician again or equalise some sound systems.

Lisa Brash could go into the Bingo industry or perhaps Sally Flapjack - at least you'd hear the callouts without a tannoy.

Well Paul, I feel with their extensive working histories they shouldn't be out of work for too long. Schlocko will be behind the stink counter of T J Hughes, oohing and ahhing at Britney's latest fumes.

But I doubt we'll see any of them on TV again.

Ever.

Latest posts

Back