Ultrasun TSV 8/7/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well according to Abi during one of the Tsv sows yesterday that Tsv was the best value one they will have all year so doesn't say much about the one in July does it lol. Obviously im sure she will have changed her mind during Julys Launch shows :mysmilie_59:

No doubt she'll say it again in July! She said during the first tsv of the year that it was the best value ultrasun tsv of the year!

Liar liar pants on fire....

The Tsv ...

11709843_449164628598786_1850027849273964657_n.jpg or ultra 2.jpg

Apparently Ultrasun have ran out of stock of the regular size of the face formula, So the Tsv will now include the supersize for the same price.

Has she taken all the stock from another country and is she in trouble for selling the TSV at such a low price?

Some of those links take me to different products, a Dell computer among others.

Half of those on the photo are things I wouldn't use, so useless to me. Like I've said before, the best time to buy suncare products is in January or February when they're trying to shift stuff.

Thatu, there's a thread for mis-directed QVCUK links...it's a recently reported phenomena, as yet unexplained. :emo:

ANOTHER Ultrasun TSV, do we really need so much?I have more than enough in my store I could supply my local John Lewis

" ......but I need you to get it"! ...lol ....

Used mine for two weeks ...marvellous stuff ...just returned from Tenerife ....didn't burn one but as ever was horrified at the almost sizzling red skin that we witnessed ...and no hats.....not saying that no sunscreen was applied but so many people looked like lobsters ....surely it must ruin the holiday in a way ...i remember sunburn ....don't want it again ...not only uncomftable but ....sooooo dangerous....sunstroke for one and cancer another ......why are so many not getting the message about skin cancer ...? ...I was wincing whilst walking around by looking at the angry red skin ...:sad:

I received a TSV card today and the face SPF is in a 50 ml pump bottle so not sure where they’ve made a mistake, on the card or the website.

Latest posts

Back