Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear that bald fellarrrrr (In his own words) is doing his damndest to flog a Polti Iron, now below are a few quotes from said bald fellarrrrr..

"Bev (the Polti rep) is not here for monetary gain.....no no she is 'ere for the benefit of you, to make life easier for you at home, this is not about making money or sales" Superdooper thank you bald fellarrrrr in that case can we all have one each for free???

"Do you realise the amount of bugs, diseases, dustmite's and the like that are in the home? you could become ill because of them!!! get this iron today" Do me a real favour and stop taking the general public for complete mugs and yet again preying on the vulnerable......................yes you do prey on the vulnerable no matter how much the facts insult you!!!

As I have typed all of the above said bald fellarrrrr has managed to get alll the usual bullshit bingo catchphrases in, "Guys these are flying" "This is unbelieavble 70% Stock gone" "these were supposed to last the week!!!!!" "hurry guys empty those baskets I dont want you missing out" "please dont buy just give it a try you have nowt to lose" "darrrrrling this darrrrrrling that blah blah blah" "we are stupid busy now!!!" "you'd be daft not to buy"..........................I really love that last catchphrase, how to offend any potential punters by suggesting they maybe lacking intelligence for not buying a product, yip cheers thats the way to go you very (non) lovable saleman!!

All my humble facts that I have picked up direct from IW TV.

PS now in the next hour he is walking around the studio in what looks like a well used 8 year olds batman costume with a "magic" mobile vibrapower belt on, you have to see this :mysmilie_14::call:

To put it bluntly, Gollums a tosser.

I'd say he's found his true vocation at last! Flogging horse manure or a West End Show? Well, it's a no-brainer, isn't it?
That would have been fun! It was just a bit of a shock - you are channel hopping, not really concentrating, and hear that the horse manure is selling fast!

I've just had another look at this............and I am so tempted to say what he looks like, but I'm conscious there are people on here who may have only just eaten something....I'm still laughing over S C O's batman costume description..
He's standing a little oddly, like maybe he's got some manure stuffed down his shorts :mysmilie_19:

Good grief, look at these positively terrifying 'before and after' shots for some more miracle products from Elizabeth Can't

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 162
Wow! Never did I think I could find a more dislikable guest than Angela The Garden Ghoul but my word this woman is unbearable.

I get the impression that Loen doesn't like her, she has totally taken over the programme and just talks over her.

image.jpg

Wow! Never did I think I could find a more dislikable guest than Angela The Garden Ghoul but my word this woman is unbearable.

I get the impression that Loen doesn't like her, she has totally taken over the programme and just talks over her.

View attachment 11103

She's another irritating so and so that's been on Bid TV before, I can't watch her for more that seconds, literally seconds. I only like watching Joe on the kitchen shows, hope he decides to come back after his time off.

She's another irritating so and so that's been on Bid TV before, I can't watch her for more that seconds, literally seconds. I only like watching Joe on the kitchen shows, hope he decides to come back after his time off.

Oh was she on Bid? I've just been watching the two of them vying for centre stage.

Then I flicked over and William was on with the pans. Funny how he didn't show the god awful job of washing the badly stuck on poached eggs pan! but quietly slipped it away. Why does Gollum always look as though he wants to punch his lights out?

Oh was she on Bid? I've just been watching the two of them vying for centre stage.

Then I flicked over and William was on with the pans. Funny how he didn't show the god awful job of washing the badly stuck on poached eggs pan! but quietly slipped it away. Why does Gollum always look as though he wants to punch his lights out?

Gollum is so intimidating, I bet he even wants to punch his own lights out when he looks in the mirror of a morning, between the cracks in it obviously. Yeah I remember her flogging pans in Bids kitchen, and when she first worked on Ideal World with Pervy Pete he got hold of her hand saying how they haven't worked together for a while, and they've known each other for ages, IW are certainly doing themselves no favours with this class of presenter, and by class I mean low class.

Gollum is so intimidating, I bet he even wants to punch his own lights out when he looks in the mirror of a morning, between the cracks in it obviously. Yeah I remember her flogging pans in Bids kitchen, and when she first worked on Ideal World with Pervy Pete he got hold of her hand saying how they haven't worked together for a while, and they've known each other for ages, IW are certainly doing themselves no favours with this class of presenter, and by class I mean low class.

Poor little GOLLUM. He's so tiny he'd possibly struggle to open the door of that Fridge Freezer they are selling. Even Senna Pod looks positively Ramboesque compared to him.

He put me in mind of 'write the feem toon, sing the feem toon' on Little Britain.

No wonder he's so fond of Ass-trom-in-ee. This is a man that must have spent much of his life looking up.

I wonder if Goddess keeps any Shetland Ponies?

Poor little GOLLUM. He's so tiny he'd possibly struggle to open the door of that Fridge Freezer they are selling. Even Senna Pod looks positively Ramboesque compared to him.

He put me in mind of 'write the feem toon, sing the feem toon' on Little Britain.

No wonder he's so fond of Ass-trom-in-ee. This is a man that must have spent much of his life looking up.

I wonder if Goddess keeps any Shetland Ponies?

:mysmilie_17:

He was admiring and trying on some big bulky watches last night, I was looking to see if his wrist would buckle

Latest posts

Back