Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Then Saint Peter goes onto say, "I was in China and they dont speak much English".......Neither do you Sainty! just after he then blurts out "get this item for just Twenty Six pounds and Sixty Six pounds:doh: on flexipay" ...............................dear god what are IW world thinking????

Aw, Muttley, so sorry to hear you've been in hospital - do hope you are feeling much better now. Hope they took good care of you - and that you didn't have a relapse watching IW or get upset when you found that "40% had gone"! Seriously, do take care of yourself, rest up and get well soon. Sending hugs xx

Thanks, I had fluid on my lungs due to a dreadful chest infection that did not go and had various attempts to try to remove it which were not pleasant. As for IW on the television, when the nurse showed me round the room and she told me a had a television she put it on for me, and, this is the God's honest truth, it was on Ideal World! The previous occupant must have been a selly telly fan! And luckily it did not cause a relapse!

Then Saint Peter goes onto say, "I was in China and they dont speak much English".......Neither do you Sainty! just after he then blurts out "get this item for just Twenty Six pounds and Sixty Six pounds:doh: on flexipay" ...............................dear god what are IW world thinking????

I wonder what the Chinese made of Peter Simon? We are somehow used to him but I can't imagine how they perceived him...

Sounds like you had a horrible time of it, and what a frightening experience for you. Do hope that you're now on the road to full recovery - look after yourself, Muttley, and take things easy, won't you. xx

QUOTE=Muttley;849865]Thanks, I had fluid on my lungs due to a dreadful chest infection that did not go and had various attempts to try to remove it which were not pleasant. As for IW on the television, when the nurse showed me round the room and she told me a had a television she put it on for me, and, this is the God's honest truth, it was on Ideal World! The previous occupant must have been a selly telly fan! And luckily it did not cause a relapse![/QUOTE]

Any resemblance between PP and the truth is purely coincidental...

The other evening he came out with the line: "trust me on this, I will always tell you...." Unfortunately, he failed to finish the sentence (how unusual, I hear you say), so I have no idea what he will always tell us, although I can hazard my own educated guess based on past experience....

Just heard PS say please trust me on this that was after one of his minute of silence he does and looks at the screen now 50% of the stock has gone, yeh right peter we are all thick as pig s**t:mysmilie_10:

Last edited:
Peter Simon's currently selling the "Number 1 garden tool of 2016", namely a BMC Triumph lawnmower from the "British Motor Company of Triumph and Wolf". It has the "bee's knees of absolute horsepower" for your lawn (apparently), though it was a good job he didn't attempt to say the brand name of the mower oil, namely Fuchs...

Haven't watched much over the last three weeks or so as I had the misfortune to find myself in hospital (back home now). However reading a few of the comments on this forum on my mobile did cheer me up quite a bit! Also, for the last week, they transferred me to the private wing as I needed an op quickly and a bed was free, and it had the luxury of having a television! As I am a glutton for punishment I was able to watch Ideal World whenever I wanted to (which wasn't very often, I was sick after all). However I did find out that 40% of the stock had gone which was very informative. And no, I didn't order anything from my hospital bed!

Just like to add my best wishes. Hope it all went well:happy:

Thanks, I had fluid on my lungs due to a dreadful chest infection that did not go and had various attempts to try to remove it which were not pleasant. As for IW on the television, when the nurse showed me round the room and she told me a had a television she put it on for me, and, this is the God's honest truth, it was on Ideal World! The previous occupant must have been a selly telly fan! And luckily it did not cause a relapse!

Oh Mutts what an awful thing to happen! ideal World being in the telly!..........only joking :mysmilie_17: Seriously I hope you're on the mend now and alls well. It's frightening being in hospital, take care (and if you've smuggled some of those tranquillisers out, pass them on) take care Mutts.

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_62:
Peter Simon's currently selling the "Number 1 garden tool of 2016", namely a BMC Triumph lawnmower from the "British Motor Company of Triumph and Wolf". It has the "bee's knees of absolute horsepower" for your lawn (apparently), though it was a good job he didn't attempt to say the brand name of the mower oil, namely Fuchs...

De Knees claims that Crystal Clear has brought her facial contours back to how they were 'maybe' 20 or 'perhaps' even 30 years ago.

I claim perhaps that maybe it hasn't :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Welcome back Mutts, hope you're on the mend soon :mysmilie_14:

should it be illegal to say a product makes you look younger if you have had surgery to do the same thing?

Dunno Mr T. Jane Fonda advertised L'Oreal and Lulu has her potions on QVC (make of that what you will).

De Knees just said that prior to using Crystal Clear she was seriously considering getting eye surgery on 'mates rates' from someone she knows.

This channel is straying perhaps, maybe, the indisious now. Saying such things is beyond schlockery. :down:

Dunno Mr T. Jane Fonda advertised L'Oreal and Lulu has her potions on QVC (make of that what you will).

De Knees just said that prior to using Crystal Clear she was seriously considering getting eye surgery on 'mates rates' from someone she knows.

This channel is straying perhaps, maybe, the indisious now. Saying such things is beyond schlockery. :down:

I ask as I wonder if you should be able to use yourself as an example of a product working if you have actually used a different method factually (as in surgery)

De Knees claims that Crystal Clear has brought her facial contours back to how they were 'maybe' 20 or 'perhaps' even 30 years ago.

I claim perhaps that maybe it hasn't :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11285

Welcome back Mutts, hope you're on the mend soon :mysmilie_14:

Michaelangelo with a pneumatic drill wouldn't be able to manage that! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back