Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He'll be followed shortly by the fork and spoon experts..... As Pete's only just learnt how to use them, this should be interesting.
Dirty Peter is trying to sound all professional, he thanked us for our company 'on this lovely morning on the 8th of March'. He doesn't seem impressed to be on in the morning.

And another old Bid presenter, Geordie Chris, is on with him. Apparently he's now a 'Knife Expert'.:mysmilie_19:

Dirty Peter is trying to sound all professional, he thanked us for our company 'on this lovely morning on the 8th of March'. He doesn't seem impressed to be on in the morning.

And another old Bid presenter, Geordie Chris, is on with him. Apparently he's now a 'Knife Expert'.:mysmilie_19:

And award winner no doubt?

Mr tom, are you sure it was Pete you saw? :giggle: 'Coherent' and 'insightful' are 2 words I never expected to see in a sentence about this man :thinking:...although perhaps the retrospective concentrated on his glamorous TV career (kids' TV), his appearances in the media (1970's kids TV magazine) and his current star-studded act as an end-of-the-pier 'comedian' selly telly presenter.
I saw him turn up once as a talking head on one of those 80s tv retrospectives. He seemed more than coherent and insightful.

The fools not with it this morning, apparently the first easy pay of £33 is just over a pound a month, although I'm pretty certain he meant day for a month, can't see one easy pay taking two years, nine months to pay and for goodness sake! will someone tell the idiot it's April! April!

Baby Jane Hayley is being catty with SCHLOCKO because of the amount he talks. It's all good natured banter, of course. Genpleaseleave was much the same with him. They don't like being upstaged do they? (not that he's really upstaging them, as usual he's just talking crap).

I wonder why they don't do a close up of SCHLOCKO's grid? To my eye he looks somewhat below par, again.

I notice Hayley is not wearing any Nicole clothing again, maybe she hasn't yet received her big order that she supposedly ordered the other day :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

definite tension in that show our ayley not enjoying the fact the guest actually wants to talk about the product

i wish she would shove her little red box up her arse tbh

Must admit not watched much last few weeks mainly because the same everyday, cant imagine many do that dont buy at least occasionally.

Ill agree with Shopper from my limited experience can only imagine the fast delivery (compared to other shopping tv) and the occasional bargain (the 3 things i have bought have all turned up very quickly and all beat any price i could find) keep them somewhat afloat.

They are shilling yet more Nicole rags. The appalling Genpleaseleave reckons she has seen 'similar' dresses to their £20 + £4.99 P+P Empire Dip Hem Dress for £80.

£25 all in for 95% Polyester tatt seems beyond steep but £80?

I'm thinking they should be called on these claims, who sells 95% Polyester Dresses for £80? :mysmilie_13:

They are shilling yet more Nicole rags. The appalling Genpleaseleave reckons she has seen 'similar' dresses to their £20 + £4.99 P+P Empire Dip Hem Dress for £80.

£25 all in for 95% Polyester tatt seems beyond steep but £80?

I'm thinking they should be called on these claims, who sells 95% Polyester Dresses for £80? :mysmilie_13:

qvc? :)

saw one the other night presented by the rancid ingrid tarrant (ex chris) or whatever her name is now

actually correction they were £108 quid! As they were at pains to state what a pain cotton is to wash i can only assume they were poly

Just watched a bit of the knife show with Peter Simon and Chris Park

Seemed a strange time to launch a new product, good reviews in the States and compared to the US price was a good one.

Not sure why he was drafted in his cutting technique left a lot to be desired

qvc? :)

saw one the other night presented by the rancid ingrid tarrant (ex chris) or whatever her name is now

actually correction they were £108 quid! As they were at pains to state what a pain cotton is to wash i can only assume they were poly

That doesn't surprise me too much about QVC, I cannot believe the prices they charge for literally everything.

The mark up must be astronomical on both these channels shilling Polyester clothing, staggering ripoff the both of them.

Ingrid Tarrant is dreadful but that she took Tacky Tiswas Tarrant to the cleaners when she canned him must gain her some brownie points :mysmilie_19:

Baby Jane Hayley is being catty with SCHLOCKO because of the amount he talks. It's all good natured banter, of course. Genpleaseleave was much the same with him. They don't like being upstaged do they? (not that he's really upstaging them, as usual he's just talking crap).

I wonder why they don't do a close up of SCHLOCKO's grid? To my eye he looks somewhat below par, again.

I notice Hayley is not wearing any Nicole clothing again, maybe she hasn't yet received her big order that she supposedly ordered the other day :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11273

Is Lily wearing that floral shirt again? Ten Ton Tammy must be paying him in gin and cheap ciggies

Is Lily wearing that floral shirt again? Ten Ton Tammy must be paying him in gin and cheap ciggies

I suspect the awful 'flamboyant' clothing' is merely a distraction from the fact that this 'Expert' is shilling wrinkle removing potions when he has a grid like an over ripe Passion Fruit :mysmilie_59:

PassionFruit.jpg

Was watching a Bisell show the other Morning.

Bev the guest squeezed a pot of yoghurt over the carpet, and Poo Poo came out with one of his favourite viral videos at the moment, is where public left out laxatives for the Pigeons, and you could see them pooing everywhere.

Bev said that is too much information. This was at like 8am, when people might have been sat down eating

Was watching a Bisell show the other Morning.

Bev the guest squeezed a pot of yoghurt over the carpet, and Poo Poo came out with one of his favourite viral videos at the moment, is where public left out laxatives for the Pigeons, and you could see them pooing everywhere.

Bev said that is too much information. This was at like 8am, when people might have been sat down eating

Yes I heard that too.

He also mentioned people vomiting on the pavement on a Saturday night out which you may well have stood in and walked through the house.

The desperation of the goons on this channel is quite incredible isn't it? :puke:

Yes I heard that too.

He also mentioned people vomiting on the pavement on a Saturday night out which you may well have stood in and walked through the house.

The desperation of the goons on this channel is quite incredible isn't it? :puke:

I dread to think what his house looks like.

His teeth scare me, too

Latest posts

Back