Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi everyone! I used to be a regular poster on here back in the bid tv days and watched Peter from 2004 onwards. I rarely watched selly telly after 2014, but switched into Peter a couple of months ago. Lost for words. I've been reading posts on here, and what he comes out with just makes me speechless!

I think this is Muriel's living room. Don't ask to see her other rooms, or her garden with at least 10 lion heads.

I'm going to be absolutely transparent with you okay. You know better than I do right. Muriel, Christine. 0800 051. This is the hero product of the year okay. I promise I haven't had any other hero products in the last 2 minutes alright. Although the last product was the best thing I've seen for 5 years...now this is, alright. Now trust me okay! In the 30 odd years I've been doing this. 0800, Muriel, Jackie. Remember this bag is first lair leather alright. We have 68 left right. These will fly out right. It's £29.99 but me and Ola think it should be £500. £29.99 is a mistake, but we've decided to keep that price okay. 0800, Muriel, Michael, Maureen, Matt. Great buy! This is only £2 (on 15 flexis). If you can multibuy these, do! You won't see these again...trust me alright! Muriel has got hers. I really won't have them until tomorrow. Although this is something you'd find in PoundStretcher, you know that brand in Harrods right? I'm not comparing alright.

Just thought I'd come on and post one more time :) I am hoping I won't be a regular poster (and hope I'll get out the habit of watching again...!), but I can't promise, as my definition of "promise" is different to Peter's.

Take care all!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240518_185736_Photo Editor Pro - Polish.jpg
    Screenshot_20240518_185736_Photo Editor Pro - Polish.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 0
Most of you may already be aware of this.
William Hunt once operated a shop in Saville Row, but he was never a tailor on Saville Row. Before Saville Row, he was in Covent Garden and the Kings Road. I have a vague memory of seeing a shop in Harrogate that was around 10 years ago. I am sure his out-of-season stock ended up in TK Maxx, and that's where the eBay sellers found their stock.

Just turned on and it's motormouth is on, looks like we've got a full chronograph she says, shame it ain't, it's a multi function movement not a chrono.

Sorry, but if you are selling a product at least KNOW what the ****** hell you're selling.

It's unbelieveable how someone can speak soooo much but actually say sooo very little, non stop inane useless drivel.

Now
Most of you may already be aware of this.
William Hunt once operated a shop in Saville Row, but he was never a tailor on Saville Row. Before Saville Row, he was in Covent Garden and the Kings Road. I have a vague memory of seeing a shop in Harrogate that was around 10 years ago. I am sure his out-of-season stock ended up in TK Maxx, and that's where the eBay sellers found their stock.
he does business beside the recycling bins at the back of TESCOS. Liquidation, I mean limited edition stock

I have seen this guy Jannis/Yannis not sure of the spelling. He was a presenter on Create and Craft and is still the default thumbnail for their live feed on YouTube. Has he replaced Ron Lamarr? or what is going on with him?

It’s like they are stuck with this elderly YTS boy they have to employ for years and not months. Turning up when he is not turning the milk, and just standing there looking vacant. What can we do with him today? they say..Who hired him, says somebody else. Just get him to make the tea and stand there pretending to be an expert in whatever we are trying to flog at the time, they say. Give him 20 quid and four cans of Skol and tell him to foxtrot oscar, says somebody else.

Peter V Is the garden expert today

They are outside, in the worlds smallest garden set
Fair play to them for at least trying. Showing BBQ stuff actually works well rather than in the health and safety nightmare kitchen. Gen is looking incredibly pasty and white today. And as a fellow pasty white Irish person we could all do with more of a tan!

It’s like they are stuck with this elderly YTS boy they have to employ for years and not months. Turning up when he is not turning the milk, and just standing there looking vacant. What can we do with him today? they say..Who hired him, says somebody else. Just get him to make the tea and stand there pretending to be an expert in whatever we are trying to flog at the time, they say. Give him 20 quid and four cans of Skol and tell him to foxtrot oscar, says somebody else.
He is an expert. A BS expert

Latest posts

Back