Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's a Constantin Weisz POTD.

An ever eloquent LITTLE GOLLUM says 'everyone needs to know how qualiied your credentials are' to which the appalling Caroline says 'well, I was very privileged to work at the Crown Jeweller, Garrard, many years ago'.

So once again there is absolutely no mention of what she actually did 'at' Garrard, or when she did 'it'.

How do people fall for this nonsense? :mysmilie_13:

Could it be as a school leaver doing work experience?Making tea,cleaning up and getting the odd sniff of the merchandise in Garrards?
I for one reckon if she was worth her salt ,she wouldn't be flogging tat on a fifth rate shopping channel with the likes of MM

Last edited:
It's a Constantin Weisz POTD.

An ever eloquent LITTLE GOLLUM says 'everyone needs to know how qualiied your credentials are' to which the appalling Caroline says 'well, I was very privileged to work at the Crown Jeweller, Garrard, many years ago'.

So once again there is absolutely no mention of what she actually did 'at' Garrard, or when she did 'it'.

How do people fall for this nonsense? :mysmilie_13:

I assume she was involved in a boardroom capacity, as I doubt she has done a day's labour in her life. Just a suit that fancies being on tv.

A real Cavalcade of Kingkade crap this evening for all you aficionado's. How I long, and wish we could once again enjoy the dulcet tones of Ms Lisa Brash, a real ahem, Art expert. I'm off (again)! :mysmilie_59:

I do miss, Lisa Brash on selly telly.

I'm surprised she wasn't brought in to Ideal World (I actually typo'ed and wrote 'bid' must be a Freudian slip.. seeing as they are so similar these days) as she was no noticeably worse than the gang they did hire.

Could it be as a school leaver doing work experience?Making tea,cleaning up and getting the odd sniff of the merchandise in Garrards?
I for one reckon if she was worth her salt ,she wouldn't be flogging tat on a fifth rate shopping channel with the likes of MM

Without wishing to question her jewellery credentials :mysmilie_15: I suppose that in the absence of any specific information we will have to draw our own conclusions.

But there's one thing we do know. Garrard don't sell any of the no name nonsense that these schlocks shill so she seems to have wasted her time there :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0242.JPG

Just a heads up that at 9.00pm tonight we have the pitiful Poo Poo and the quite appalling Creepy Crawley selling yet more LUXURIOUS DELUXE LUXURY Pleather Furniture.

This will be offered at typically jaw dropping prices but 'available to absolutely anyone' Flexipay.

Why not have yourselves a very chafing christmas? (and a skint New Year) :mysmilie_59:

No Poo Poo, Shreque is on instead. What a letdown.

You won't be surprised to learn that they're in meltdown for a £500 Pleather Chair :mysmilie_15:

Just a heads up that at 9.00pm tonight we have the pitiful Poo Poo and the quite appalling Creepy Crawley selling yet more LUXURIOUS DELUXE LUXURY Pleather Furniture.

This will be offered at typically jaw dropping prices but 'available to absolutely anyone' Flexipay.

Why not have yourselves a very chafing christmas? (and a skint New Year) :mysmilie_59:

Who the hell is buying this shyte!!

Who indeed is buying it?I can only think people who believe the hype and trust they will get benefit from the heat/massage that is available in some designs.Also they get flexi pay of course.
They'd get more benefit financially reading the reviews and shopping around.

As to being in meltdown,the pretend leather probably is literally in meltdown under the studio lights.

Shreque is recommending customers go for LEATHER furniture as it's so gorgeous. Well in that case they don't want bonded ie not pure leather. Charlatan

Last edited:
Who indeed is buying it?I can only think people who believe the hype and trust they will get benefit from the heat/massage that is available in some designs.Also they get flexi pay of course.
They'd get more benefit financially reading the reviews and shopping around.

As to being in meltdown,the pretend leather probably is literally in meltdown under the studio lights.

Shreque is recommending customers go for LEATHER furniture as it's so gorgeous. Well in that case they don't want bonded ie not pure leather. Charlatan

I used to have one of those heat/massage chairs complete with footstool, it was an impulse buy from Comet about 9 or 10 years ago. It was in the foyer so people could try it out, I loved it so I bunged it on my credit card. Unfortunately the way our living room arranged, the only space I could put it wasn't in line with the tv, so if you wanted to watch you literally had to drag it into the centre of the room complete with trailing cable. It was comfortable and the heat and massage felt nice, I will say that but that was as therapeutic as it got. It was relegated to bedroom for a while but ended up as a clothes horse, until we decided to donate it to a charity.
Would I recommend it, yes if you've got the room, but mine cost £100! - a fair price. This is ridiculous, you can get a decent settee for the price they're asking. I think £199 would be a fair price, but then IW don't do fair prices as a rule!

Nanty is shilling a no name Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. He says 'in terms of a Christmas gift can you think of anything better for a relative?'

Sounds like his Mam has another great Chrimbo to look forward to. I wonder what he'll get Honky Tonks Jase, some Shadazzle? :mysmilie_59:

After seeing Crawley and Nanty together on that truly awful faux furniture show, it occurred to me that there must be an oil slick of residual insincerity left behind when they have vacated the studio. It would be hard to think of a more cringeworthy pairing.

Actually, come to think of it...cra.jpg

I want to say I don't know how Creepy Crawley is on tv..... but we all know it's because he is Hayley's beard.

Though that should still not be enough. He does not come across as genuine in any way, shape or form.. I just don't get it.

He is the sort of person who has probably got so many shop assistants and waiters fired. That's the 'vibe' I get.

Is today another fashion day ? This channel needs to be put out of it's misery and the sack of our sanity.

Nanty is shilling a no name Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. He says 'in terms of a Christmas gift can you think of anything better for a relative?'

Sounds like his Mam has another great Chrimbo to look forward to. I wonder what he'll get Honky Tonks Jase, some Shadazzle? :mysmilie_59:

Made me laugh when it was seriously suggested that one of those Vibrapower Belt machines would make an "ideal Christmas gift". If someone gave one of those as a gift it definitely implies the recipient is more than a bit chubby and desperately need to lose weight :mysmilie_59:

Dennice presenting Elizabeth Grant potd 'combined price £194.96' for £39.99 plus £5.99 p&p

nothing more to say really is there...

Latest posts

Back