Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who said it's worth nearly two hundred pounds? Can I buy it in John Lewis and compare the price? Oh no, of course I can't...

My assumption is that they are combining the individual items at the most expensive prices possible and then trying to say that £46 all in, is a bargain.

Say what you want about the bid gang... IW have been doing this since 2009 at the very latest.

@Mr Tom - please tell me your sig is a reference to that bald guy (I think he is called Mike?) who always points out how he knows everything about sound?

I was chuckling to myself the other day when he was saying how he is one of those lucky people who doesn't "hear" music...he "feels" it. It can raise him up or reduce him to tears :D Funnily enough his comments do the latter to me as well :)

He was banging on about some £30 headphones and how "hands down" they were the best sounding headphones he had heard in years. I think he must have forgotten to mention they were the only headphones he had heard in years :)

Yip we all adore the Bald Fella round these parts..................... for his sound intelligence. :mysmilie_19::mysmilie_59:

@Mr Tom - please tell me your sig is a reference to that bald guy (I think he is called Mike?) who always points out how he knows everything about sound?

I was chuckling to myself the other day when he was saying how he is one of those lucky people who doesn't "hear" music...he "feels" it. It can raise him up or reduce him to tears :D Funnily enough his comments do the latter to me as well :)

He was banging on about some £30 headphones and how "hands down" they were the best sounding headphones he had heard in years. I think he must have forgotten to mention they were the only headphones he had heard in years :)

It is exactly that. Taken from his legendary sales pitch on bid tv with the sound reflex base test sheet/piece of paper.

Prize for the best/most desperate/preposterous sales pitch of the week so far goes to De Knees tonight: "You can almost imagine this" (Sienna Bonded Leather Reclining Massage Monstrosity) "being in a historical home"...

...well can you?

385990_SUPER__BLA_20161006.jpg

:mysmilie_15:

Prize for the best/most desperate/preposterous sales pitch of the week so far goes to De Knees tonight: "You can almost imagine this" (Sienna Bonded Leather Reclining Massage Monstrosity) "being in a historical home"...

...well can you?

View attachment 13161

As it sits there no.
But once purchased if you sat back ,closed your eyes, and imagined fine artwork and Persian carpets ,maybe.Then you would realise you couldn't smell leather ,your ars* was stuck to the seat and you couldn't raise into sitting position as the gear had jammed .Fantasy over.

Attachments

• images-15.jpeg
    images-15.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

...well can you?

View attachment 13161

So funny :mysmilie_15:

This puts me in mind of when she recently said 'There's something a bit Downton Abbey' when describing a pair of Black Plastic Boots with Velcro Fasteners.

Her gall is quite breathtaking but my word, she's perfect for this lot :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0244.JPG

Old commrade Kevinski is on with The Bald Fella, Commrade says while selling a bermuda watch "this watch is really £25 tonight as you are geting a penny watch for free" even the bald fella had to pull dear commrade K up as you cant say that commrade.

Irony that these watches are called Bermuda as the contact details on that 100% trustworthy Bermuda watch website seems to have went missing also..........mind folks buy buy buy and ask no questions!!

The more we see the commrade's far east watch collection of crap they seem to look more shitt1ter than before, and as for the prices....pffft!!!!

This is comic stuff, maybe its a christmas cracker for all us faithful!!

Peter 'Perverse' Simon (together with sales rep Mark) earlier flogging Steepletone stereo tat that makes Alba in the Argos catalogue look like Sony by comparison :mysmilie_59:

Plus Gollum's "delightful" misogynistic outburst just before the watch hour really set the 'tone' tonight (ahem) with comments such as "dragon" and "back in yer cage" referring to cooking in the kitchen. And they're giving away those penny watches with practically everything tonight.

Stay classy Ideal World :mysmilie_59:

Old commrade Kevinski is on with The Bald Fella, Commrade says while selling a bermuda watch "this watch is really £25 tonight as you are geting a penny watch for free" even the bald fella had to pull dear commrade K up as you cant say that commrade.

Irony that these watches are called Bermuda as the contact details on that 100% trustworthy Bermuda watch website seems to have went missing also..........mind folks buy buy buy and ask no questions!!

The more we see the commrade's far east watch collection of crap they seem to look more shitt1ter than before, and as for the prices....pffft!!!!

This is comic stuff, maybe its a christmas cracker for all us faithful!!

I read that exchange in their voices... lol @ ''you cant say that commrade''

Ellie May Clampett Sally Jacks is selling quack, quack Protocol. I say selling, it's more like hysterical spewing of complete schlockery.

Honestly, this is far, far worse than her banshee like screeching at Bid. The screaming, the screwed up face then the demonic stare, the gesturing claws, the gurning, she is very unpleasant isn't she?

But it's the crap she utters which is worst, 'think about what it could be possibly doing inside'. I want better than 'could be possibly doing inside' for £156. She said she's seen a difference in everything, including her hair, she screams 'think about your hair'. Well it doesn't seem to have helped that baldy little creeps hair who owns Protocol does it?

How has this channel ended up like this? :mysmilie_13:

Ellie May Clampett Sally Jacks is selling quack, quack Protocol. I say selling, it's more like hysterical spewing of complete schlockery.

Honestly, this is far, far worse than her banshee like screeching at Bid. The screaming, the screwed up face then the demonic stare, the gesturing claws, the gurning, she is very unpleasant isn't she?

But it's the crap she utters which is worst, 'think about what it could be possibly doing inside'. I want better than 'could be possibly doing inside' for £156. She said she's seen a difference in everything, including her hair, she screams 'think about your hair'. Well it doesn't seem to have helped that baldy little creeps hair who owns Protocol does it?

How has this channel ended up like this? :mysmilie_13:

That is really simple to answer, it's the ex bid mob!

Now howard is on with a daewoo soup maker talking complete s***e about his polish and lithuanian friends looking so slim and fit, thats it Howard lets get our overseas friends buying cARp as well, god you do talk some utter b******s

Latest posts

Back