Decleor TSV 08/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This makes the £45 10 piece set before Christmas even better value than it seemed at the time! I was going to buy a new body lotion from Loccy as I am running out and I do use Prolagene every day so I shall no doubt buy this for those two products, but otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. I think it seems quite pricey.

The TSV is worth £230!!!

Blimey! I think I misunderstood the sizes but SCW has just posted and called it a supersize collection. Not sure about the balm but the other four are supersize so better than I thought.

Blimey! I think I misunderstood the sizes but SCW has just posted and called it a supersize collection. Not sure about the balm but the other four are supersize so better than I thought.

Yep four are supersize and the balm is normal size.

Decleor Salon Essentials Anti-Ageing Skincare 5 Piece Collection
Item Number: 228400
QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £66.00
P&P £6.95

A five-piece Salon Essentials Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection from Decleor with three supersize skincare heroes, plus a special-size Prolagene Gel and a full-size Neroli Night Balm, all formulated to help cleanse, hydrate and soften the feel of your skin. This comprehensive, head-to-toe regime from Decleor is the perfect seasonal set to give your skin some TLC during these colder months - and a perfect New Year's Resolution.

Supersize super heroes - both the Soothing Micellar Water and the Hydra Floral Light Cream come in supersizes as does the Moisturising Body Milk so you can pamper yourself from head-to-toe for longer. While the Prolagene Gel comes in a special 200ml size and the Neroli Gel comes in the regular full size, so you won’t be running out of anything too soon.

Contains:

1 x Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water (400ml; supersize) - formulated to soothe, calm and strengthen the skin helping to restore its natural balance, this soft and gentle, fragrance-free micellar water is a quick and easy cleanser, toner and eye make-up remover in one, with no need to rinse off. Helping to trap and eliminate make-up impurities it leaves you with a beautifully clean, comfortable and soft complexion. Formulated with natural bisabolol (found in the essential oil of candeia) and rose essential oil
1 x Hydra Floral 24 Hour Hydrating Light Cream with Neroli Essential Oil (100ml; supersize) - formulated to give your skin 24-hour hydration. Delivers a velvet finish, ideal for season changes when skin needs to be looked after, and helps protect against pollution and dehydration. Contains rosehip plant oil, avocado, soy plant oils, wild pansy, sunflower and samphire extracts, neroli essential oil and moringa oleifera. Suitable for all skin types, including oily skin
1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk (400ml; supersize) - helps to hydrate the skin, plus promote skin elasticity and a feeling of firmness, working to enhance the overall appearance of your skin. A light texture that moisturises and softens the skin's surface layers, leaving it feeling velvety smooth
1 x Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel (200ml special-size} - a multi-tasking gel designed to encourage the skin's natural collagen production, and rescue damaged skin by toning and helping to firm the appearance of the skin. Can be used as an eye gel, neck cream, or all over the body, and is ideal to use during and after weight loss, particularly during pregnancy to improve the look of stretch marks, scarring and loose skin. Contains amino acid Proline L., and osmanthus absolute
1 x Aromessence Neroli Night Balm (15ml full-size) - to be used at night and when smoothed onto the face, this natural balm dissolves into even the driest of skins, to leave it feeling more supple, smooth and bright. Contains basil oil, neroli, camomile, tonka bean, avocado and hazelnut oils and beeswax

How to use:
Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water:

Apply to cotton pad and gently massage the eyes, neck and then the rest of the face in light circular movements
Absorb any excess product with a paper tissue if necessary

Hydra Floral 24 Hour Hydrating Light Cream:

Apply after your serum to your face and neck

Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk:

Apply daily with gentle massaging movements after a bath or shower, concentrating on areas of extreme dryness such as the elbows, knees and feet

Aroma Solutions Prolagene Gel:

Massage gel onto the skin
For your complexion, smooth over face and neck after your usual moisturiser morning and evening

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228400

I really like Hydra Floral - but I think a day time moisturiser should have SPF.
The sun is the biggest factor in ageing - every day cream should have SPF.

I think this is a great TSV but p&p very high and I really don't need the products yet as got a huge stash to get through so I am sitting on my hands. You can only use a certain amount of products per day so they would just sit in a cupboard:mysmilie_50:

That may be what they charge, but whether any four pots and bottles of gloop are *worth* £230 is another matter!
£230 for what are mainly water based products with tiny amounts of 'natural' ingredients sounds like madness to me.

£230 for what are mainly water based products with tiny amounts of 'natural' ingredients sounds like madness to me.

I have to agree, even though I do like Decleor. You only have to consider they can sell it for £66 and they're not doing that at a loss! If I were in the market for more beauty products (which I'm definitely not at the moment), I might have been tempted because it is without doubt good value for the brand.

I really like Hydra Floral - but I think a day time moisturiser should have SPF.
The sun is the biggest factor in ageing - every day cream should have SPF.

I am possibly wrong but do any of QVC's moisturizers contain SPF. The only ones I can recall is Alpha H. I know ultrasound does but they are sunscreen.

I'm not going for this. On clearing out the bathroom to decorate it, I was shocked and amazed at the amount of Decleor I have amassed over the months. I had no idea I had that much, I could almost open a shop with it. No more buying for me for a long time and a lot less watching QVC as well. I need my cash more then I need a hundred bits of beauty lying around unused.

CC

I am possibly wrong but do any of QVC's moisturizers contain SPF. The only ones I can recall is Alpha H. I know ultrasound does but they are sunscreen.

I used the Alpha-H one - I think you're right, apart from sunscreen it's only alpha-h

Usually if they put an spf in a moisturiser its 15 which is like a fart in the wind, unless.

I was told they(the cosmetic houses), don't like putting spf in because of allergies. In other words they don't want people not to buy because they think they might be allergic. I have mild rosacea and my GP said to use a high spf on my face all year round.

Latest posts

Back