BundleBerry? Bundle it into oblivion.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
While channel hopping I have stumbled across the 8p.m BundleBerry hour with a cackling, loud Amanda Holden.Apart from (the insufferable) Ms Holden herself who in their right mind is going to by this stuff?The homewear / furniture market is awash with items to appeal to every style,taste and price level.This, I hate to call 'range' is boring, boring, boring--3 faux Succulents (she didn't know they were called succulents) how novel (not!!)The offerings are nearly as awful as the 'presenter'.IMO a new low from QVC--but a rival to their 'fashion' items.

I've set today's shows on record to see how dire it is again.
Have you not read my post on other thread about been at the Outlet?
A member of staff was talking to a customer saying they had loads of the stuff they couldn't shift, no one is buying it even at Outlet prices.

Now you mention it Dream Girl I did read a post of it being in clearance! I think I was overtaken by the awfulness of it all.How long do we wait before Ms Holden and her pieces drift into oblivion?

Now you mention it Dream Girl I did read a post of it being in clearance! I think I was overtaken by the awfulness of it all.How long do we wait before Ms Holden and her pieces drift into oblivion?

Oh no not Clearance its made The Outlet store already :mysmilie_14:

I don't know you'll properly think its gone to Oblivion I could be seeing it for years every Outlet visit.
:mysmilie_13:
Unless we by accident knock a shelf a two, bet they would be better to claim on their insurance for damage
:mysmilie_8:

ps well it is Bundle :blush:

It can't go into oblivion until we are let into the secret of why she has "hidden" ladybird (please tell me they haven't been calling it a ladybug) in each item. State secret don't you know.

Bless Chloe, I was lucky to be able to take some items home.

:mysmilie_50:

Oh by the way did Craig and Miceal say last shows there'd been given heir stuff as well?

It can't go into oblivion until we are let into the secret of why she has "hidden" ladybird (please tell me they haven't been calling it a ladybug) in each item. State secret don't you know.

Maybe she took her "inspiration", or copying as I like to call it, from the Avon catalogue, they had lots of items with little ladybirds (ladybugs is soooooo American. :mysmilie_17:) inside the cups, decorations and on jewellery, but for a lot, lot cheaper.

Amanda to Chloe, "What make is he?"

"Oh he's a cockapoo," says Chloe.

:mysmilie_848:

Roll up roll up grab yours trying hard to flog it, there's easy pays.

Bet QVC are shaking in fear, she's just said when I bring more of my range.

Watch out I love pineapples, she's said.

:mysmilie_498:

When we were first made aware she was doing this range, and I checked it out, like Silver Fox (couldn't have put it better myself) what utter rubbish, put a celeb name and there is bound to be some fool willing to buy it - don't mean to offend. It's tat pure and simple. It won't be heading my way that's for sure, and I can't stand the lady so won't watch any of the shows.

When we were first made aware she was doing this range, and I checked it out, like Silver Fox (couldn't have put it better myself) what utter rubbish, put a celeb name and there is bound to be some fool willing to buy it - don't mean to offend. It's tat pure and simple. It won't be heading my way that's for sure, and I can't stand the lady so won't watch any of the shows.

They maybe buying it but there's a heck of a lot according to The Outlet they aren't keeping it :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_13:

She wants some pictures of her stuff sent to her on twitter.

The Outlet with camera :mysmilie_850:

I wonder which 'company' is gathering this stuff together from China, and paying Holden a fortune to be the 'front' woman. Of course it COULD be QVC themselves buying it in and doing a deal with her.

Because, thinking out loud and logically, Holden is too thick to 'produce and design' a range of homewares. First when would she have time - being on the tele and in a west end musical plus her other interests. Most of the 'stuff', particularly the furniture is available elsewhere - some of it in M & S, so clearly there is a manufacturer somewhere producing and supplying this to various outlets. Then the 'pieces' are a bit diverse - faux plants, side tables, storage suitcases, photo frames - no, this clearly is not a range she has 'designed', its another pick'n'mix from a wholesale warehouse with her name attached to it. Another con !

While channel hopping I have stumbled across the 8p.m BundleBerry hour with a cackling, loud Amanda Holden.Apart from (the insufferable) Ms Holden herself who in their right mind is going to by this stuff?The homewear / furniture market is awash with items to appeal to every style,taste and price level.This, I hate to call 'range' is boring, boring, boring--3 faux Succulents (she didn't know they were called succulents) how novel (not!!)The offerings are nearly as awful as the 'presenter'.IMO a new low from QVC--but a rival to their 'fashion' items.

My gob is well and truly smacked, I mean 'dissing' the wonderful Ms Holden and her range of tat (sorry, exquisite items at a fair price), I am shocked and astounded that there is someone out there that doesn't like this range, (guess where my tongue is?)!

No, I don't particularly like the promo either, I mean all families will have something (a place, animal, insect etc), that is dear to them and it is an 'in-thing', but for Amanda to mention it to not mention it (if that makes any sense whatsoever (it probably doesn't but given the fact that it is this time of day on a Friday (saw you there looking up), then can you really blame me?), is a tad annoying, though that could also be something to do with the person!

No I have a feeling this is the way that Q is going to go, wonder who the next 'celebrity' is going to be! Suggestions and what may be fun!

I wonder which 'company' is gathering this stuff together from China, and paying Holden a fortune to be the 'front' woman. Of course it COULD be QVC themselves buying it in and doing a deal with her.

Because, thinking out loud and logically, Holden is too thick to 'produce and design' a range of homewares. First when would she have time - being on the tele and in a west end musical plus her other interests. Most of the 'stuff', particularly the furniture is available elsewhere - some of it in M & S, so clearly there is a manufacturer somewhere producing and supplying this to various outlets. Then the 'pieces' are a bit diverse - faux plants, side tables, storage suitcases, photo frames - no, this clearly is not a range she has 'designed', its another pick'n'mix from a wholesale warehouse with her name attached to it. Another con !

Exactly!! had a look at the reviews & most are dire, lousy quality.At least these X rated 'celebs' don't fool us all as to their 'design' talents ,or should we say someone else pulling a few ideas together, (that have been seen everywhere already) so called 'celeb' puts name to it.Note to QVC we KNOW rubbish when we see it & Ms H can back to her 'other interests'.

I just had a look at her 'range' online and my mouth dropped to the floor at the prices. I agree with what has been said above about the stuff she's selling being everywhere at the moment, yet for much cheaper prices.

I don't mind paying more for better quality, but I highly doubt you'd get it from her range. Well, reviews pretty much confirm that anyway.

I think QVC have sunk so much into her, - financially and marketing, that they're in too deep to pull out. Just look at the amount of times during the day that her promo is aired - almost in every break ! So if she has another 'winter' collection in the offing, then we're lumbered with this dozo for months to come yet.

She said she is coming back in September! By then they might have cleared the stock that is in the outlets to make way for another load.

There are a few on Arsebook saying it was the most enjoyable show they had watched in quite some time.

Just goes to show!

So far I've only caught up with the afternoon show with Chloe, I found she was being more of the interviewer with the question approach like right Amanda are you a this or that handler of a glass?
What colour of cushion is Simon, David and Alesha?
Less of the actual products which can only be a very good thing, maybe enjoyable to those interested in what she was saying but hardly selling with product information.

Latest posts

Back