L'Occitane TSV 22/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll be there when they do the Christmas sale hopefully they will offload what wasn't sold and other nice things

i was in the after christmas sale at the beginning of this year & thought that was poor compared to other years so hoping its better this time around god this is going to cause issues if Q dont have a suitable set on tsv day

bit more info for you all

L'occitane TSV 22/11/17 & its about £56 + post & 3 easy pays & its a 5 piece one & it features "Terre de Lumiere" the newest perfume but there is only about 8,500 in stock so its a very limited one so get in early if you want it

There is a TDL set with 5 products including a 90ml edp for £80 on L’Occitane website. Wonder if it will be this set for the tsv or similar. Going to a store on Saturday to see what it smells like. Might be interested if I like the smell as love layering fragrances.

I have everything crossed that it is a good TDL set, but I am wondering why Alexis on FB is calling it a prelaunch of a new range not due to hit the shops until Feb/March next year. I mean TDL is already here.... unless it is a TDL set plus one new product perhaps?

There is a TDL set with 5 products including a 90ml edp for £80 on L’Occitane website. Wonder if it will be this set for the tsv or similar. Going to a store on Saturday to see what it smells like. Might be interested if I like the smell as love layering fragrances.

i dont think its going to quite be the same as that but it could be similar

I’m not sure it will even be the TDL range. Someone on fb said they hoped it would be TDL & Alexis said this range is not in stores yet & wont be until Feb/March next year. She also says it’s a pre launch of a brand new fragrance range. So I think it’s probably something completely different.

well if its not the tdl in stores i won't be buying. i don't want to buy a tsv thatt i can't test out and have many weeks of waiting for a refund. i was thinking its new to qvc even though its not new to the l'iccitane stores

Who is willing to risk blind buying a scent they haven't even had chance to test? There are some really vile perfumes out there these days.
Think a Christmas TSV should be a boxed set of popular items in large sizes, like they used to do the 500ml body lotion, with perhaps a few new items in smaller sizes to try, not the tiny sample fillers though.

Who is willing to risk blind buying a scent they haven't even had chance to test? There are some really vile perfumes out there these days.
Think a Christmas TSV should be a boxed set of popular items in large sizes, like they used to do the 500ml body lotion, with perhaps a few new items in smaller sizes to try, not the tiny sample fillers though.

Precisely. I would never buy perfume without trying iy, particularly from Q when you have to pay hefty postage charges. I tried the TDL scent yesterday in Debenhams and it is not up my street so I won't be buying it, I know Debenhams start their sale next week so perhaps there will be some bargains to be had for those that want to buy it

Precisely. I would never buy perfume without trying iy, particularly from Q when you have to pay hefty postage charges. I tried the TDL scent yesterday in Debenhams and it is not up my street so I won't be buying it, I know Debenhams start their sale next week so perhaps there will be some bargains to be had for those that want to buy it

Exactly. Blind buying as its called can go horribly wrong. I do it and have been very successful, but I read notes then go find every review I can about the particular perfume. And finally go with my gut. I belong to a number of perfume forums and quite a lot of 'I bought this blind and its not me.' So either looking to swap or sell whatever it is.

I would never blind buy a perfume either for myself or for anybody else. Good perfume isn`t cheap and to have it used as air freshener or given away is a waste of money. Nor would I want to pay Q`s ridiculous postage just to try it.
Years ago when my 3 sons were teenagers they`d club together their money and do a Christmas Eve dash to Boots and buy a perfume gift set from whatever was left on the shelves. I had some lovely surprises and perfumes which I really liked but I had some horrors too but of course I never said so. My late husband loved the smell of Chanel No 19 and bought me a bottle every year. I never had the heart to tell him I wasn`t keen on it and preferred others instead.
Perfume can be wonderful or the Devil`s work, I once had a colleague who drowned herself in a particularly awful perfume which gave us all headaches on an almost daily basis and I recently sat next to someone on a plane who was drenched in Angel and I actually felt nauseous by the time we landed.

I bought Tova perfume blind after listening to all the raving, don't know what the fuss was about, sent back.

I'm a sucker for blind buying celebrity fragrances online - I now have 4 Britney Spears' perfumes which I love thanks to one super cheap punt! Saying that though, I would never blind buy anything pricey mind, as that is just not worth the risk in my book.

Latest posts

Back