Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroline Garrard & SHREQUE were on earlier. SHREQUE introduced Caroline Garrard by saying : -

‘I know you’re very modest but can you show off a bit by telling us about your background?’

Apart from the usual ‘Royal Jewellers’ spiel she said she’s been shilling on Ideal World for 10 years. It made me think, how ****** long ago did she work there?

She must have a memory like an Elephant :mysmilie_59:

958B867A-18F4-4722-B116-0E5853AEF3B4.jpg

What is it with these presenters and their length of service lately?

Joanne was doing a fashion sale this morning and she seemed to feel the need to divulge that she's been at IW for 15 years and 8 months.....how precise is that?........and why?

Caroline Garrard & SHREQUE were on earlier. SHREQUE introduced Caroline Garrard by saying : -

‘I know you’re very modest but can you show off a bit by telling us about your background?’

Apart from the usual ‘Royal Jewellers’ spiel she said she’s been shilling on Ideal World for 10 years. It made me think, how ****** long ago did she work there?

She must have a memory like an Elephant :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 16128

Modest? After she's said she's worked 'at' that place, the presenter immediately butts in, so there's no modesty about it :mysmilie_11:

I haven't posted here for a while and I'm sure this is old news, but I've just found out that Pete (the phone 'expert') is Disingenuous Gen's husband. What is it with this company and keeping it in the family? We've Shaun Crawley who they initially claimed was some 'luxury products expert', when it turns out all he did was work on the cruise ships with his other half (Hayley), and has now well and truly got his feet under the table appearing more (whether it is as an 'expert' or a flat out presenter) than the regular presenters. Now that Janice upped and left to Hochanda, Gen wangled her husband in as replacement and I've already seen him 'promoted' from tablets and mobile phones to flapping his gums on some products. No wonder him and the 'Disingenuous' one got together, he's every bit the exaggerating, bull shitter that his awful wife is.

It's one big happy 'gravy train' type of family

There used to be a promo piece for the halogen oven where a woman sat there being prompted to bigup the oven.......turns out she is the producer's Mother!

What is it with these presenters and their length of service lately?

Joanne was doing a fashion sale this morning and she seemed to feel the need to divulge that she's been at IW for 15 years and 8 months.....how precise is that?........and why?

It’s coz they’ve been totting up how much redundancy they’ll get :mysmilie_59:

The 'LIVE' bug seems to have gone walkies and the watch live link on the website is showing the original hour of what's currently on.

The 'LIVE' bug seems to have gone walkies and the watch live link on the website is showing the original hour of what's currently on.
Won’t notice the difference, they say the same carp over and over anyway.

Caroline Garrard is on now and she still used to work at The Royal Jewellers :yawn:

64C56A2F-1D1B-49A5-B320-3B446372421F.jpg

A lady called Justine was on today to show us the Luxurious Luxury Deluxe Chairs. She seemed quite nice actually

She described them as ‘Composite Leather’ instead of Bonded Leather.

How would you describe them? :mysmilie_59:

754A5A5B-FB47-4BEC-9FA1-FEB0605D9B71.jpg

Well,3 days after Kevinski telling us that all of unsold Mathey Tissot type 21 fly back chronographs would have to be couriered back to Switzerland, they are still for sale on IW's web site. So how can we really believe a single word any of the presenters tell us?

Confession time. I really liked the look of this watch, so I have to admit that I've actually ordered one with stainless steel bracelet. Not from IW of course at a price of £550, but from Jomashop in New York for $300 plus $15 postage. My experience tells me that I should get this piece for around the £300 mark after customs charges. I'll keep you all updated on the final cost when I receive it.

Well,3 days after Kevinski telling us that all of unsold Mathey Tissot type 21 fly back chronographs would have to be couriered back to Switzerland, they are still for sale on IW's web site. So how can we really believe a single word any of the presenters tell us?

Confession time. I really liked the look of this watch, so I have to admit that I've actually ordered one with stainless steel bracelet. Not from IW of course at a price of £550, but from Jomashop in New York for $300 plus $15 postage. My experience tells me that I should get this piece for around the £300 mark after customs charges. I'll keep you all updated on the final cost when I receive it.

I hope you enjoy your purchase Radio, but I must raise a word of caution.

Can you be confident that Jomashop in New York will offer the robust after sales service that Kevin Reynolds in Peterborough provides?

It’s your call :mysmilie_59:

904C39CA-8079-4921-9FCD-C9559B73DB97.jpg3039B99B-B1C6-4E13-A7DF-ABBEA69668AD.jpg

I hope you enjoy your purchase Radio, but I must raise a word of caution.

Can you be confident that Jomashop in New York will offer the robust after sales service that Kevin Reynolds in Peterborough provides?

It’s your call :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 16144View attachment 16145

That's a good point, Wirral. I hear that Kevski's after-sales service is second to none.

You can call any time, day or night...office.jpg

QUOTE=desertranger;927935]That's a good point, Wirral. I hear that Kevski's after-sales service is second to none.

You can call any time, day or night...View attachment 16146[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19: He really is an Expert in the true Ideal World tradition.

Speaking of Experts, Zelda has just introduced Peter Vacuum Vol au Vent as a ‘Home and Tech Expert’.

Peterborough is like Silicon Valley :mysmilie_59:

01363BA1-4FA2-4D7A-97D9-07B76F7B7697.jpgAB51202E-ED47-4C59-986A-80EC21EC09BB.jpg

A lady called Justine was on today to show us the Luxurious Luxury Deluxe Chairs. She seemed quite nice actually

She described them as ‘Composite Leather’ instead of Bonded Leather.

How would you describe them? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 16143

Breathtaking, every footballers home should have some !

Latest posts

Back