Julia I’m Just Not Interested!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can imagine how many "shades of grey" are around her house if yeh know what I mean (wink! wink!) I don't know why she feels the need to brag I just don't get it. We're hoping to get our kitchen done in the next year or two and I promise there'll be no bragging from Shopper, not that I find a new kitchen anything to brag about :mysmilie_3:

But you will tell us about the splashback choice won’t you shopper? Pleeeeeeease!

But you will tell us about the splashback choice won’t you shopper? Pleeeeeeease!

Oh ok then, just the splash back, and the colour, and the work tops, and what type of cupboards we got, and the colour of them and wether they're wooden or not, and the sink, and the flooring........but that's it! I'm not saying anything else! :mysmilie_17:

Oh ok then, just the splash back, and the colour, and the work tops, and what type of cupboards we got, and the colour of them and wether they're wooden or not, and the sink, and the flooring........but that's it! I'm not saying anything else! :mysmilie_17:

Oh you are cruel. How's about a daily reveal of each fixture/fitting/knob (!!) on your fake book? Oh balls - I bet this'll give her ideas. You read it here first!

Are you having an island with a sink fitted in it? Do tell us if you have a conservatory or even a garden shed. Oops sorry! I meant a garden studio!

Since I started watching Q she must have moved house a trillion times many of which seemed to be rented.

Remember the house abroad (Spain was it?) does it still exist. God we were sickened with the MB in every room.

Since I started watching Q she must have moved house a trillion times many of which seemed to be rented.

Remember the house abroad (Spain was it?) does it still exist. God we were sickened with the MB in every room.

:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17:

Oh and ........ Tiffany lamps, B&W cushions, Handcrafted Quilts & Daniel’s Boot Camps

Roll on Bridezilla .......

:mysmilie_486::mysmilie_846:

Are you having an island with a sink fitted in it? Do tell us if you have a conservatory or even a garden shed. Oops sorry! I meant a garden studio!

I can safely say Evie, it'll be a big fat (or small in Queen Julia case) no to all of that. :mysmilie_17:

"After all her years of loyal surface"

I don't seem to be able to edit this post, and I could have sworn I typed, 'service'.

Or maybe I've just lost the plot. Sounds about right!

:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17:

Oh and ........ Tiffany lamps, B&W cushions, Handcrafted Quilts & Daniel’s Boot Camps

Roll on Bridezilla .......

:mysmilie_486::mysmilie_846:

Oh, we've all clearly remembered THOSE days !!!! - yes, she seemed to be moving every year, along with constant mention of the villa in Spain, oh AND the 'book' with herself on the cover (backshot with obligatory sun hat - I bet it would be a different 'soft focus' look now !).

I wonder if Cooks Essentials / Northern Nights/ and all the other own brands of QVC have supplied the furnishings ????

She’s moved on from her kitchen now. On her recent presentations she has been focusing on her arms. She wants us to note that she has good arms and they are her favourite part of her body. Very interesting Julia!

She’s moved on from her kitchen now. On her recent presentations she has been focusing on her arms. She wants us to note that she has good arms and they are her favourite part of her body. Very interesting Julia!

Did she actually say that?

Latest posts

Back