Oh dear Julia!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was out looking at a new bed today and the one Mr L has his mind set on would buy a good second hand car and it was at the lower prices of the range. However , since he, and me by association, hasn’t had a full nights sleep for 2 years which then makes for a miserable day you start to think what is more important a couple of holidays/cruises or a decent nights sleep yet if I dared mention the price to anyone they would think I needed certified.

suppose each to their own as her range sells well people must like it. I did have 2 good pieces at the start but that was when the quality was decent and a bit different (before the awful TSVs) )
My granny Dorothy said to spend your money on your bed & your shoes because if you're not in one you're in the other. Quality sleep is essential & broken nights for 2 years is no good for your health & well being; I was awake at 3am this morning & downstairs 30 minutes later, by mid afternoon I felt awful. Buy that bed!

I was out looking at a new bed today and the one Mr L has his mind set on would buy a good second hand car and it was at the lower prices of the range. However , since he, and me by association, hasn’t had a full nights sleep for 2 years which then makes for a miserable day you start to think what is more important a couple of holidays/cruises or a decent nights sleep yet if I dared mention the price to anyone they would think I needed certified.

suppose each to their own as her range sells well people must like it. I did have 2 good pieces at the start but that was when the quality was decent and a bit different (before the awful TSVs) )
Is it one of the adjustable electric beds????

No - a Swedish brand Haston
My life, they look amazing. I like the sound of the 305 x 305 -

'...Swedish bed brand Hästens, a favourite with luxury hotels and the super rich, which has just launched the Grand Vividus, now the world's most expensive bed, with a price tag starting at £310,000 and rising to £780,000 for a massive 305 x 305cm version'.

The first one I looked at I didn’t have my glasses on I thought it said £1,396 when it actually was £13,986 . There was another at £36k so I suppose Mr L’s choice at £7.5 is cheap. I think the most expensive is around 500,000 dollars.

At present we only get about 2 hours unbroken sleep per night and are both exhausted

As my mum used to say ….. you can’t take it with you and so you should treat yourself to what you want. You cannot underplay the benefits of a good night’s sleep. My OH is an insomniac. Thankfully, I sleep like a log.
We have missed 2 years holidays and it is our 50th this year so I think the money would be better spent on the possibility of giving him a good night sleep than a cruise or something else he doesn’t need or particularly want.

I don't know if it was just a trick of the light but Julia was wearing the black version of that famous dress and the fabric stretched so tight across her top half I swear you could make out that she was wearing a white bra or vest underneath. This is not a slight on Julia as the dress seemed to be in the right size everywhere else, but to me that the fabric is a lot thinner and poorer quality that they make out. I wouldn't expect that in an £83 dress!

I don't know if it was just a trick of the light but Julia was wearing the black version of that famous dress and the fabric stretched so tight across her top half I swear you could make out that she was wearing a white bra or vest underneath. This is not a slight on Julia as the dress seemed to be in the right size everywhere else, but to me that the fabric is a lot thinner and poorer quality that they make out. I wouldn't expect that in an £83 dress!
I own opaque tights made from a higher denier!

Latest posts

Back