money at any price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Have just read that Kelly Hoppen has done the contemporary interiors for the latest brand new cruise ship MSC Bellissima.

This would clearly be an extremely lucrative pay-day, alongside all her other in-demand ventures and projects.

So, with all this financial success, why on earth does she have to relegate herself to QVC ? Obviously its appearance money, and while she's earning telephone numbers elsewhere, someone else is no doubt designing the latest greige bedspread.

It just shows there is no end to the lengths people will go to for an extra few bob. Perhaps with Posh Beckham's fashion business in trouble, its only a matter of time before she'll join her mate Kelly, and delight us with her interpretation and 'vision' of poly/elastene clobber !

I hope Victoria Beckham never stoops so low as to come to Q even though her so called fashion business is loosing money hand over fist.I don’t think the average Q customer would want their trousers sweeping the streets or sleeves completely covering the hands.Maximum size 10, everything on 6 easy pays of £500.

I hope Victoria Beckham never stoops so low as to come to Q even though her so called fashion business is loosing money hand over fist.I don’t think the average Q customer would want their trousers sweeping the streets or sleeves completely covering the hands.Maximum size 10, everything on 6 easy pays of £500.

I read somewhere once she only makes up to size 6 .

Had a look and Vicky's stuff goes up to a size 16, but at £725 for a lacy cami, I'm not surprised her business is on the rocks - prices are ridiculous!

I think she would do well to do a decently priced range for QVC - I personally think most of her stuff is dreadful but if she could channel her (designers') efforts into a range of slightly more wearable items at a considerably reduced cost, she'd make a fortune on Q!

VB is a miserable old boot. She's got all that money, handsome husband, lovely children and every time you see her she's mooching about with a scowl on her face hiding behind huge sunglasses, even when it's not sunny. I certainly wouldn't be giving her any of my hard earned cash, not that white trouser suits or killer heels would be suitable whilst trekking across cow fields or elbowing farmers out the way at the bar.

CC

VB may have the financial backing to have her own design studio, but she cant design her way out of a paper bag ! its long been known she has a 'team' of designers who do it for her. All she's interested in is keeping the Beckham brand going, and clearly not averse to pimping her kids in doing it either.

As for the Bellisima - Sophia may well be launching the ship, but guess who's doing the 'hosting' - yep Holly Willoughby. I give up.

I'm going on an MSC cruise and old Holly better not be on my ship or she's going overboard. It's not the Bellisima though so she should be safe!

Apparently Q employ a model who also works for Victoria Beckham, someone made a comment recently when she was on that she’d been working with her.
Will see if I can find who it was.........

Apparently Q employ a model who also works for Victoria Beckham, someone made a comment recently when she was on that she’d been working with her.
Will see if I can find who it was.........

That's interesting....knowing Q though it's probably either a lie, or a huge variation on a teeny bit of truth.......iykwim

Is the model Ali Bailey ? She does a lot of work for Simon Wilson outside of QVC.

Even the thinnest of Q models would be obese for VB.

Remember when the lovely model (Saffey I think) was dropped by her agency as she was too big. She isn’t on Q any longer but still features on the trailers which are about 6 years old.

It appears you either need to be mega thin or classed as a plus model. None seem to be the normal UK mid size of 10/12 or 14/16. Of course they used to say Joy was a 16 and a plus model but if those chesticles ever fitted into a 16 I am a zero.

Is the model Ali Bailey ? She does a lot of work for Simon Wilson outside of QVC.

Have checked the red headed model from Ghost and B&W is Welsh Amelia - Kate.

Ali wasn’t the model referred to as working with Victoria Beckham, she was a lot younger with much longer hair.

I can’t recall but if anyone can remember a long while ago, Q suddenly used a very young blonde haired model very pretty but her teeth were unsurprisingly very very yellow.
Now I can’t be sure as I was busy doing something but this model referred to as working with Victoria could have been her, but now with whitened teeth.

Celebs are not allowed to be bigger than a size 16. I remember Dawn French was always described as a size 16 when it was quite clear she was 20-22+. Then she lost a lot of weight and was suddenly a size 12 when it was clear she was a size 16 in the real world.

Latest posts

Back