money at any price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't like some of the regular models they use for everything these days.

Smirking Sam...PK and Decleor model to name just 2
The awful smirking Rachel....Margaret Dabbs and Gayle Hayman model to name just 2.

Time for some new faces I think.

VB may have the financial backing to have her own design studio, but she cant design her way out of a paper bag ! its long been known she has a 'team' of designers who do it for her. All she's interested in is keeping the Beckham brand going, and clearly not averse to pimping her kids in doing it either.

As for the Bellisima - Sophia may well be launching the ship, but guess who's doing the 'hosting' - yep Holly Willoughby. I give up.

I'm so fed up with her and the whole "This Morning Family" plastered over the telly - I was skimming through the adverts yesterday and up pop Fearne Wotsherface advertising hair dye (same brand as HW and Davina Wotsit).

Come on! None of these women use home dye (even though HW's hair has looked like it on This Morning last week). How thick do they think we are? :headbang:

Every time I see those adverts I scream. As you say none of them would do a home dye. For this reason I wouldn’t use the brand or watch anything those doing the endorsement as I have no respect for liars.

Whilst you might doubt that someone uses a particular face cream it is possible as they must use something and it could well be that one but the home dye is a total lie.

Every time I see those adverts I scream. As you say none of them would do a home dye. For this reason I wouldn’t use the brand or watch anything those doing the endorsement as I have no respect for liars.

Whilst you might doubt that someone uses a particular face cream it is possible as they must use something and it could well be that one but the home dye is a total lie.

Absolutely hit the nail on the head.

Latest posts

Back