Tili Opalescent Oasis Beauty Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili Opalescent Oasis Beauty Box COMING SOON

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Shampoo (75ml travel size) RRP £12 + post
Gatineau Golden Glow Gradual Tan (75ml travel size) RRP £13.50 + post
James Read H2O Tan Drops Face (15ml travel size) RRP £15 + post
Floral Street Eau de Parfum (10ml; travel size) Random Bewteen Wonderland Peony or Electric Rhubarb RRP £22 + post
Bareminerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion (7.5ml travel size) RRP £8.50 + post
Laura Geller Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Lipgloss (2.9ml full size) RRP £14 + post

RRP = £85 for £20 Delivered (if they keep the free post unlike the TSV)

ml for ml based on above, thanks SCW.

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Shampoo (75ml travel size) RRP £12 cost £2.82
Gatineau Golden Glow Gradual Tan (75ml travel size) RRP £13.50 cost £3.18
James Read H2O Tan Drops Face (15ml travel size) RRP £15 cost £3.53
Floral Street Eau de Parfum (10ml; travel size) Random Bewteen Wonderland Peony or Electric Rhubarb RRP £22 cost £5.18
Bareminerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion (7.5ml travel size) RRP £8.50 cost £2.00
Laura Geller Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Lipgloss (2.9ml full size) RRP £14 cost £3.29

RRP = £85 for £20 Delivered (if they keep the free post unlike the TSV)

Yay! More for me! Thanks Super for posting this, things have been crap and I need to buy myself a wee treat. This will do it. PK shampoo for the wild hair, golden glow for the rain and wind battered face, a bit of perfume and nude kisses . . . . 😁 The JR orange tan drops will need to be given away.

CC

Disappointed ☹️. Was really looking forward to this, don’t know anyone ( daughter included ) who would want all the tan stuff.

Disappointed ☹. Was really looking forward to this, don’t know anyone ( daughter included ) who would want all the tan stuff.

Speaking of "tan stuff", the Boots £10 Tuesday offers include a Vita Liberata self-tan mousse 125ml reduced from £37.50 (not that I would ever pay that full price). There's also a smallish Benefit eye palette. It's worth looking out for the Tuesday deals - I think some things sell out really fast though.

Yay! More for me! Thanks Super for posting this, things have been crap and I need to buy myself a wee treat. This will do it. PK shampoo for the wild hair, golden glow for the rain and wind battered face, a bit of perfume and nude kisses . . . . 😁 The JR orange tan drops will need to be given away.

CC
Fwend!!!!!!😘

Not telling you. Go to bed!
:love: Your SOH is right up my street. Similar, but modified version of mine, which can alarm/offend(yikes) when some peeps don't get it.

It’s getting poor reviews on Q Arsebook for the small size, tan products and postage.
I think it looks ****. That shampoo is basically head & shoulders with the PK name. I checked the actives - nothing major. Will re beak in case I'm being unfair...

That lippy is very vanilla. Perfumes sound...'not my thing', but that's subjective.

I can say that the BM serum is excellent, (I tried it) but you only get 7.5mls.

Tanner - high street offerings is fine. The Dove stuff performs well & I'm sure is just as good as Gat. Tanners will always smell of Hob Knobs, cos of the DHT. Anyone who says their brand doesn't is either a: Bull shitting, or, b: Masking the pong with something else (see Raspberry oil/other)

Caveat: m.o.o.

Is TILI usually free P&P?
used to be?

Latest posts

Back