Locc TSV 2.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Locc TSV 3.jpg
    Locc TSV 3.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Locc TSV 4.jpg
    Locc TSV 4.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 101
Q have a show at 8pm on Saturday from a range called 'Benamor 1925'. I've never heard of them but I saw a brief advert for it last night and it looked very, very similar to L'Occitane IMO.

Q have a show at 8pm on Saturday from a range called 'Benamor 1925'. I've never heard of them but I saw a brief advert for it last night and it looked very, very similar to L'Occitane IMO.

Interesting! I shall have to record it to check out the hand creams.

I’ve already ordered because it’s a Portuguese brand and I love rose so far I’m impressed.🙂

they are & they want them gone so this is proberbly why its a tsv & TBH QVC have done 2L (4x500ml) ones as a tsv before

they are going to start being more like https://uk.loccitane.com/shea-verbena-hands-and-body-liquid-soap-refill-01RV500K23.html i think from what ive seen
Yes the bottles are preferable.

When setting the recorder for Benamor I spotted there’s also an M. Asam show on a bit beforehand. So I’m recording that as well. I need another of the magic makeup pots in a large bargain size, and wouldn’t mind some of their vitamin C skincare for the stash, if it’s on offer. I bought a set before when it was as good as a TSV and liked it a lot.

L'Occitane Set of 2 1 Litre Liquid Soaps
Item Number 250746
QVC Price £80.00
TSV Price £36.00
P&P £3.95

Hands up who can't get enough of their liquid soap from L'Occitane! This eco refill duo offers an impressive 1L per refill pouch and comes in a choice of refreshing, zesty Shea Verbena or mouth-watering Almond scents. Both suitable for all skin types, fill your home with luxurious L'Occitane fragrance with the help of this handy set.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this L'Occitane duo individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £80 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £36, plus P&P, you're saving £44.

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.

Exception to the rule - L'Occitane has a Provence-only rule, but when it comes to special ingredients like shea butter, it makes an exception. The women of Burkina Faso have been using shea butter for centuries to pamper their hair and skin so L'Occitane have teamed up with them to create a fair-trade supply chain that delivers high quality shea butter to your beauty routine.

All about almond - discover the power of Provencal almonds, renowned for their subtle, mouth-watering scent and skin-loving properties in L'Occitane's Almond collection. Formulated with oils and milks from this phenomenal nut harvested from trees in the south of France, these rich and indulgent formulas are sure to refresh, cleanse and calm your body and mind.

Save on waste - fill up your existing bottles with these easy-to-use refill pouches or simply use them straight from the refill. You’ll receive 2L of product, so you’ll be stocked up on luxurious L'Occitane for a while!

Stock up on sumptuous soap - once you start using your new L'Occitane collection, you might want to continue experiencing its amazing results. Simply select the Subscribe & Save option to receive the same incredible collection every 90 days for four extra deliveries, all at this brilliant price.

Make your choice:
Shea Verbena option contains:
2 x Shea Verbena Liquid Soap Refill Pouch (1L) - detergent-free soap formulated with a gentle foaming vegetable origin base and enriched with shea butter extract, sunflower seed extract and verbena leaf extract. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin
Or

Almond option contains:
2 x Almond Liquid Soap Refill Pouch (1L) - detergent-free soap formulated with a gentle foaming vegetable origin base and enriched with shea butter extract, aloe vera extract and the mouth-watering aroma of fresh almonds. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 251802

I'm just sick of endless beauty tsvs. Every time I dip in, it's either Shark or beauty - or maybe I'm just unlucky at the timings.

I’m also fed up with non-stop beauty which is why I rarely watch QVC nowadays. If any of the products actually worked then I might be more inclined to watch but the before and after photos look virtually identical to me. Also too many of the brand ambassadors have had treatment which suggests their products don’t do what they say on the tin.

Latest posts

Back