Kenwood TSV 19/1/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kenwood MultiPro Go Compact Food Processor FDP22.130
Item Number: 829089
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £4.95

Small, mighty and kitchen-ready, the MultiPro Go Food Processor from Kenwood is here to help save you time, effort and space. Not only is this handy gadget compact and powerful, but its incredibly versatile - it can chop, slice, grate, puree, and even knead dough, making all your food prep tasks a breeze. Plus, with the 360 Express Serve attachment, you can slice and grate effortlessly, directly onto your plate in fact!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Kenwood MultiPro Go Compact Food Processor from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £60, plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £45, plus P&P, you’re saving £15.

What’s on the menu? Whether you’re chopping, slicing, grating or pureeing, this food processor has all your meal prep covered. Its versatility makes it ideal for a wide range of dishes, dips and delights, from salsa to pizza dough.

Slice and grate - want to cut your veg in half? How about your prep time? The 360-degree Express Serve attachment does both, making cooking more efficient. You can effortlessly slice and grate ingredients directly onto your plate or pan.

Go Compact - designed with space-saving in mind, this food processor fits neatly into almost any kitchen drawer. Its ready-to-go design ensures it’s always on hand for quick, easy use, while the gadget’s Easy Store system prevents tangled cables, keeping your worktops tidy.

Stack ‘n Store - this food processor features in-bowl storage, allowing you to neatly arrange all your food prep essentials. Keep them all in once place (within the bowl), for convenient access and clutter-free countertops.

Only at QVC - add a touch of elegance to your kitchen with the Terracotta colour option for this food processor, available exclusively at QVC. Alternatively, opt for Grey and add a timeless hue to your kitchen.

• Bowl and knife blade: 1.3L
  • Slicing / grating disc: 4mm
  • Dimension (h x w x d): 29.7cm x 15.8cm x 23.9cm (11.7" x 6.2" x 9.4")
  • Weight: 1.9kg

Colour options:

• Terracotta (available exclusively at QVC)
  • Grey

Contains:

• 1 x Kenwood MultiPro Go FDP22.130 food processor

All measurements are approximate

Anyone going for this? I really like it and it's small (I've a tiny kitchen). I do have a Ninja chopper that I've had for years but it doesn't do all the slicing etc. Anyone got one already?

CC

Anyone going for this? I really like it and it's small (I've a tiny kitchen). I do have a Ninja chopper that I've had for years but it doesn't do all the slicing etc. Anyone got one already?

CC
I'm tempted CC, but I probably know I'd use it a couple of times and then put it away never to be seen again, like so many other things. I'm not sure about being able to keep it in a drawer!!!

CC
I'm not going for it because I have the chopper where you pull a string and it chops everything, but it doesn't slice. I also have the Kenwood blender. Very pleased with both.

Hmmm, you're probably right. The Ninja chops and I've got a Smeg hand blender so it would really only be the slicing function and I've survived so far using a knife. I rarely grate anything so although it looks good most likely would use that part once in a lblue moon. Money back in purse.

CC

Latest posts

Back