• Tarte TSV 5.jpg
    Tarte TSV 5.jpg
    457.3 KB · Views: 0
Tarte Amazonian Clay Serum Foundation, Shape Tape, Lip & Blush
Item Number: 251198
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £3.95

Make space in your beauty bag for this superb four-piece Amazonian Clay & Shape Tape Collection from Tarte. Boasting a set of gorgeous, skin-loving make-up formulas, you'll receive the new Amazonian Clay Tinted Serum Foundation, the iconic Shape Tape Concealer, plus a Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump Gloss and an Amazonian Clay Skintuitive Blush. These make-up must-haves are perfect for helping you achieve radiant, flawless-looking results every time.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items individually, directly from Tarte.com you'd pay £121. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £45 plus P&P, you're saving £72.05.
Only at QVC - the brand-new Amazonian Clay Tinted Serum Foundation is currently only available at QVC, so you won't find it anywhere else on the high street or online! This featherlight formula offers medium coverage and a natural-looking finish, plus it's 40% water-based so it's easy to apply. The Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump Gloss is also currently only available at QVC and tarte.com. You'll love its glossy feel and shiny finish on your lips.
Perfectly matched - choose your Amazonian Clay Tinted Serum Foundation shade and the rest is done for you! The Shape Tape Concealer, Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump Gloss and Amazonian Clay Skintuitive Blush are matched perfectly to your foundation choice, creating a bespoke collection to suit your skin tone.
Show some love - this is a great collection to treat yourself to for a special date night or it will make the perfect gift for someone special!
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Amazonian Clay Tinted Serum Foundation (50ml) - this medium-coverage, featherlight formula offers a natural-looking finish that looks and feels like your skin. Infused with hyaluronic acid and cloudberry, it works to temporarily plump your skin for a visibly smoother, more youthful appearance
  • 1 x Shape Tape Contour Concealer (10ml) - works to highlight the contours of the face and conceal blemishes, redness, under-eye circles and visible pores without caking or settling. Also helps to hydrate the skin and blur the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Features a jumbo-sized smoother for quick application. Enriched with shea butter, mango butter and liquorice root
  • 1 x Amazonian Clay Skintuitive Blush (3.5g) in Primrose or Dragonfruit depending on foundation shade - a super soft, silky powder which glides on smoothly and blends seamlessly with no harsh lines. Reacts to your skin's pH offering a flattering universal pink shade, infused with Amazonian clay for all-day wear
  • 1 x Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump Gloss (4.14ml) in Orchid or Coconut depending on foundation shade - this buildable-coverage gloss works to hydrate and plump the look of your lips, reducing the appearance of fine lines and leaving a gorgeous shiny finish. Infused with maracuja and 10 superfruits to help moisturise and hydrate lips for the perfect pillowy pout

Amazonian Clay Tinted Serum Foundation shade options:
  • 12N - fair neutral
  • 16N - fair-light neutral
  • 22N - light neutral
  • 29B - light-medium beige
  • 35N - medium neutral
  • 37N - medium-tan neutral
  • 44N - tan neutral
  • 47N - tan-deep neutral
  • 51N - deep neutral
  • 58N - rich neutral
  • 60N - mahogany neutral
  • 61N - espresso neutral

I’ve already received this, haven’t tried the foundation yet but it’s made in Korea so I have high expectations, the rest is made in USA ,the gloss is a bit tingly but doesn’t give much colour in Orchid, overall I’m pleased none of it was made in China which always annoys me when ordering beauty.

If you were to buy the items individually, directly from Tarte.com you'd pay £121

Amazonian Clay Tinted Serum Foundation (50ml) - £36 direct cost £14.56
Shape Tape Contour Concealer (10ml) - £29 direct cost £11.73
Amazonian Clay Skintuitive Blush (3.5g) - £30 direct cost £12.14
Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump Gloss (4.14ml) - £26 direct cost £10.52

Total £121 cost £48.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

I'm really pleased with this set. Firstly it arrived next day - a miracle! I really like the serum foundation, it's more like a very good tinted moisturiser so low coverage which is what I wanted. The blusher is a lovely pink shade which I also put on the the lips, really easy to apply and gives a lovely fresh look. The lip gloss is also a delicate shade and long lasting (for a gloss). Not sure about the shape tape as I don't usually use concealer and I put way too much on initially but with practice it'll probably be fine :)

I'm really pleased with this set. Firstly it arrived next day - a miracle! I really like the serum foundation, it's more like a very good tinted moisturiser so low coverage which is what I wanted. The blusher is a lovely pink shade which I also put on the the lips, really easy to apply and gives a lovely fresh look. The lip gloss is also a delicate shade and long lasting (for a gloss). Not sure about the shape tape as I don't usually use concealer and I put way too much on initially but with practice it'll probably be fine :)
I agree with everything you’ve said, unusually for me with a beauty TSV.🙂

This is one tsv I really regret not going for. My shade sold out when I was still debating whether to order or not so serves me right. Good to hear those that ordered it are pleased with it
I somehow managed to miss it altogether, don't even remember seeing it although I do usually put it on around 6am to see what's going on. Oh well, saved me some money as I got M Assam mousse to try

Latest posts

Back