L'occitane TSV 20/02/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L’Occitane 3 Piece Immortelle Collection TSV 20/02/24 (choice of Divine or Immortelle Reset)

Divine

50ml Divine Cream RRP £80 + post
30ml Serum RRP £82 + post
15ml Eye & Lip Contour RRP £57 + post

Total RRP £219 + post

Immortelle Reset

50ml Divine Cream RRP £80 + post
30ml Serum RRP £55 + post
15ml Eye Serum RRP £48 + post

Total RRP £183 + post

Attachments

• Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Loccitane TSV 2.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 2.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Loccitane TSV 3.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 3.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 0
Won't be buying , don't like the smell.
Was just about to post the same thing! Tried it once, but couldn’t stand the smell, so back it went. In fact, although I only used it for a few days before returning it, I didn’t think it was very nice anyway, skin didn’t feel particularly moisturised or comfortable, certainly not worth the high price.

I remember way back when it was first launched, L'Occitaine had a thing online, and you did a quiz to see which cream was for you? You got a little pot, I think 8 or 10 MLS? I got the Divine, it was a nice cream did nothing and the smell was meh.

I had a bundle of Immortelle to use up: Cleansing balm, eye cream, oil, moisturiser and serum. Have to say my skin looks very very good fresh, plumped and moisturised. Wouldn't buy it now as I have a huge stash of other brands to use up. But a nice range. I will add I dont have lined aged skin so..

Same, don’t like the smell but do like the reset serums which don’t smell the same. Wish they’d do a shea skincare set

L'Occitane 3 Piece Immortelle Skincare Collection
QVC Price £169.92
Todays Special Value Price £89.94
P&P £3.95

Single
https://www.qvcuk.com/loccitane-3-piece-immortelle-skincare-collection.product.250983.html

Auto-Delivery

Dive into a divine new skincare routine with this luxurious trio from L'Occitane's world-renowned Immortelle range. Showcasing the iconic Immortelle Divine Cream, plus a face serum and eye serum in your choice of AM or PM collections, this gorgeous edit is one you need in your beauty stash. Covering every inch of your complexion, this sumptuous skincare ritual will work to give you deeply hydrated, softened skin that looks revitalised.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items individually, directly from L'Occitane, you'd pay £219 for the Divine AM option, and £183 for the Reset PM option. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £89.94 plus P&P, you're saving £125.11 on the Divine AM option and £89.11 on the Reset PM option.
Your complete routine - this luxurious collection offers a full skincare routine, perfect for L’Occitane skincare fans who need to top up their stash, and ideal if you’re looking to change up your ritual and treat your skin to something new.
Take your pick - the collection comes in the AM Divine or the PM Reset options with targeted formulas for day and night, so you can choose which one you prefer, or why not try both?!
Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.
Stock up on skincare - choose our Subscribe & Save option and you'll receive this same collection again in 60 days' time at today's special price. It's a great way of saving and topping up your beauty stash!
Make your choice:

AM Divine collection contains:
  • 1 x Immortelle Divine Cream (50ml) - a luscious face moisturiser with a velvety texture that melts into the skin, giving a sensation of supreme comfort while helping to minimise the visible signs of ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Works to improve the look of luminosity, firmness and tone for a more youthful-looking and radiant appearance. Contains an expert blend of immortelle super, aqueous and oily immortelle extracts rich in omegas 9 and 6, plus immortelle essential oil, evening primrose oil, sunflower seed oil and daisy flower extract
  • 1 x Immortelle Divine Serum (30ml) - an ultra-fine, gel-cream serum that melts into the skin and helps to minimise the visible signs of ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Works to reveal a firmer, plumper looking complexion that feels smoother and more radiant. Contains an expert blend of immortelle super, aqueous and oily immortelle extracts rich in omegas 9 and 6, plus immortelle essential oil
  • 1 x Immortelle Divine Eye and Lips Contour (15ml) - a lightweight cream with a soft, silky texture that helps to minimise the visible signs of ageing around the eye and lip areas and works to even out skin tone. Contains an expert blend of immortelle super, a natural alternative to retinol and four immortelle extracts
Or:

PM Reset collection contains:
  • 1 x Immortelle Divine Cream (50ml) - a luscious face moisturiser with a velvety texture that melts into the skin, giving a sensation of supreme comfort while helping to minimise the visible signs of ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Works to improve the look of luminosity, firmness and tone for a more youthful-looking and radiant appearance. Contains an expert blend of immortelle super, aqueous and oily immortelle extracts rich in omegas 9 and 6, plus immortelle essential oil, evening primrose oil, sunflower seed oil and daisy flower extract
  • 1 x Overnight Reset Eye Serum (15ml) - a light water-gel overnight serum that helps to minimise the visible signs of ageing around the delicate eye area, working to reduce the appearance of puffiness and uneven skin tone to leave a smoother, fresher-looking complexion. Infused with marjoram, acmella oleacera, immortelle extract, botanical complex and caffeine
  • 1 x Overnight Reset Serum (30ml) - a light water-gel overnight serum that works to minimise the visible signs of ageing and hydrate your skin as you sleep, leaving your complexion feeling smooth, fresh and rested by morning. Infused with marjoram, acmella oleacera and immortelle extract

If you were to buy the items individually, directly from L'Occitane, you'd pay £219 for the Divine AM option, and £183 for the Reset PM option

Divine

50ml Divine Cream RRP £80 cost £34.30
30ml Serum RRP £82 cost £35.16
15ml Eye & Lip Contour RRP £57 cost £24.43

Total RRP £219 cost £93.89 incl p&p used in calculations

Immortelle Reset

50ml Divine Cream RRP £80 cost £41.04
30ml Serum RRP £55 cost £28.22
15ml Eye Serum RRP £48 cost £24.63

Total RRP £183 cost £93.89 incl p&p used in calculations

Thanks SCW for prices.

I quite liked the divine cream and also quite liked the fragrance but despite not getting it anywhere near my eyes it made them stream constantly.

Latest posts

Back