Michael Perrys Garden TSV 24/02/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was hoping it would be his fat balls 😀
Where's the dying fly emoji when you need it :LOL::LOL:

Will someone please bring back the really good gardening TSVs we used to get years ago. I once bought a twin pack of willow wigwams with sweet peas and they were brilliant and cheap. Might have been 20 years ago mind you.

CC

I was in B&Q today and I got 3 lupin pots for a tenner and 3 poppies for a tenner. Bigger than 9cm pots, maybe 12cm. I've got them on the windowsill just now to grow on a bit. The supermarkets will be getting in some of their plants soon so I'm hanging on.

CC

Attachments

• Grumpy Gardener TSV 1.png
    Grumpy Gardener TSV 1.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Grumpy Gardener TSV 2.png
    Grumpy Gardener TSV 2.png
    543.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Grumpy Gardener TSV 3.png
    Grumpy Gardener TSV 3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Grumpy Gardener TSV 4.jpg
    Grumpy Gardener TSV 4.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Grumpy Gardener TSV 5.png
    Grumpy Gardener TSV 5.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
Grumpy Gardener Set of 2 Geometric 40cm Planters
Item Number: 737973
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.96
P&P £4.95

Give your plants a gorgeous place to grow and live with this set of two geometric planters from Grumpy Gardener. Stylish and functional in equal measure, their geometric pattern will add a contemporary touch to any setting, while the built-in drainage hole will work to keep your plants healthy by preventing overwatering. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor spaces, these lightweight planters will easily enhance the appearance of your surroundings.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Grumpy Gardener Set of 2 40cm Planters from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £36 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £21.96 plus P&P, you're saving £14.04.
Better than ever - now in a new and larger size with a 16" diameter, these planters will provide more space to accommodate your favourite plants. This design is also currently only available at QVC, so get it while you can!
Choose a colour - available in six glorious colours, there's an option to suit every garden or home decor style. Go for Black or White if you're a fan of timeless tones, or select Blue, Green, Red or Yellow to liven up your plant displays.
  • Made from durable, frost-resistant material
  • Weight: 3.5lbs each
  • Measurements: 39.3cm x 30.2cm (15.5" x 11.9")
Contains:
  • 2 x geometric planters
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Red
  • White
  • Yellow
All measurements are approximate

Thompson & Morgan Dahlia Labella Grande Collection 6 x 9cm
Item Number: 739239
QVC Price £49.98
Todays Special Value Price £21.96
P&P £2.95

Transform your garden into a vibrant oasis with the Dahlia Labella Grande collection from Thompson & Morgan. This stunning, sun-loving assortment of Dahlia's will blossom from July to October, filling your outdoor space with a spectrum of colour, from bright yellow to dark pink. Perfect for cottage and exotic garden themes, or as cut flowers for a dreamy bouquet, these half-hardy perennials will bring joy and natural beauty to your home season after season.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this collection directly from Thompson & Morgan you'd pay £49.99 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £21.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £32.07.

Delivered directly from Thompson & Morgan - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland, Highlands and Islands only (excluding Northern Ireland).

Wow, what a display! That's exactly what your guests will say when they enter your garden, easily captivated by the large, fun-coloured blooms that grace your containers, beds and borders.

The best of the best - selected for their bold hues, striking appearance and year on year performance, this collection is top choice for creating big impact in your outdoor space. They'll also re-bloom effortlessly all season long for months of beautiful colour.

Garden-ready blooms - each of the Dahlia plants in this collection have been grown into 9cm (3.5") pots, ready to create an instant display.

• Plant type: half-hardy perennial
  • Flowering period: July to October
  • Plant position: full sun
  • Soil type: well-drained, humus-rich, fertile soil
  • Mature size: (h x w): 60cm x 30cm (23.6" x 11.8")

Contains:

• 1 x Dahlia 'Dark Pink' (garden-ready 9cm pot)
  • 1 x Dahlia 'Fun Caramel' (garden-ready 9cm pot)
  • 1 x Dahlia 'Magenta Improved' (garden-ready 9cm pot)
  • 1 x Dahlia 'Red' (garden-ready 9cm pot)
  • 1 x Dahlia 'White' (garden-ready 9cm pot)
  • 1 x Dahlia 'Yellow Improved' (garden-ready 9cm pot)

All measurements are approximate

I was in B&Q today and I got 3 lupin pots for a tenner and 3 poppies for a tenner. Bigger than 9cm pots, maybe 12cm. I've got them on the windowsill just now to grow on a bit. The supermarkets will be getting in some of their plants soon so I'm hanging on.

CC
You sound like my gardening twin QVC gardening is way toooooooo expensive for what your getting imo. I am lucky that can get to B&Q after they closed down Homebase near me. Plus they are brilliant at discounts no need for QVC. The larger branches of the big supermarkets like Tesco and Sainsburys are also fantastic. In particular Tesco's. They are not shy of getting the fancy versions and sell them cheap as chips even full price.

Trying to watch the gardening show this morning and Biagi is ruining it. WHY IS HE SHOUTING? VERY LOUDLY AT EVERYTHING. SHUT UP MAN. Honestly if I was in that studio I'd cut his tongue out with that vicious looking digging thing the Yorkshire man was demo'ing and I'd do the same to Lorna Ko while I'm at it. Why can't people just talk normally instead of getting hysterical over a furniture set and other ordinary things.

Biagi gets on my wick and you get andyou get and thouuuuusands and thouuuuusands sold as for tsv i never pre order anyway but qvc plants and particularly pots are crazy expensive
Exactly 🤣👏
Awfelia and her irritating 'mmmm' I'd like to ram that ipad down her neck😃

Awww, I have just seen a bit of Ophelia on the Mally make up show and she was actually really good, telling everyone the shades and what she was using, not talking too fast. To be fair I thought she was doing a reasonable job. Biagi - well he's just crap.

CC

Latest posts

Back