Well done Graham & team

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
After the worry of the forum disappearing the other day I'm so glad and relieved that we're back. Not only that we've got with a smart new layout with new features. It looks really fab and yes it's gonna take a while to get used to but a big well done to everybody involved!

I just came on forum today to find it looking very purple and professional (not that it didn’t before tho was less purple!)

Didn’t know where to look to see if it was just me or what goinf on but looks as if it’s had a general face lift!

Well done indeed and thank you x
I'm not sure, but I think you can choose the colour scheme, mine is not purple.

Mine was yesterday but it's blue today (????)
Oh weird!

Mine’s still purple but it wasn’t previously so not sure if I chose it - wouldn’t be my first choice - or I can change it but it’s nice anyways!

I'm not sure, but I think you can choose the colour scheme, mine is not purple.
I’ll investigate!

When it disappeared I thought I would never be able to chat to anyone on here aver again, I'm so glad it hadn't gone for ever, and with no way to ever get in touch again. Thanks Graham.
I'd be gutted! Can we put an emergency plan into place in case it closes down some time in the future?

What if someone set up an email address just for such a purpose and if STF closed we could all use the email address and then set up a FB chat page or something. However, I really hope that never happens because it's quite good fun where we are.

CC

What if someone set up an email address just for such a purpose and if STF closed we could all use the email address and then set up a FB chat page or something. However, I really hope that never happens because it's quite good fun where we are.

CC
Great idea 'cause just yesterday I thought it had happened all over again. I keyed in shoppingtelly.com as I usually do and it came up with some strange message "wix something or other" with a picture of broken techy stuff underneath. I googled us instead and clicked the link there and everything was fine. It's back to normal again today so I don't know quite what happened there but it's enough to take the wind out of your sails thinking that's it!

Latest posts

Back