Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Walter arrives in a Hepworths jacket, Farah action slacks and a pair of Adam Ant’s boots. Arrives with a few more Long Lost Family product users to tell us about, no doubt, Okay?

This is the best flimsy good time geisha girl umbrella I have sold in 70 years living in a shopping television kibbutz in Golders Green. Our Cyril..Our Marjorie…’Ave a buy…Charlie, how many left? 10,000, how many? One more brolley and he’ll disappear from view..

It is probably prescribed therapy for him. Gets him out of going into petrol stations telling people who he used to be.

Thankfully, I have to go to work and will be spared more than just the one Grayson esque leer I have seen already. He should engage me as his script writer. I could do much better 1970s’ seedy one liners for him than he can.

Those ‘substantial’ ‘blankets’ - they have the visual look of giant handkerchiefs. The best he’s seen since the last best he’s seen. Our Bet…Buy them all…The act is a stale as a row full of unsold coburgs. Has anybody bought all four, Charlie? Oh yes, Master, whatever you want me to say..

Last edited:
When exactly were those blankets being sold today for 12 quid or so actually sold by them for £69.99, as he said was their original price? I thought the rules were that a retailer had to evidence that the product they are selling now at a significantly promoted reduction, was really available to buy at the so-called reduced original price previously? Or does shopping television have different rules from other retailers in general?

He’s clearly had that back cushion in the prep room, as it were. I think he’s just pretending for comedic effect that he’s only just met it.

When exactly were those blankets being sold today for 12 quid or so actually sold by them for £69.99, as he said was their original price? I thought the rules were that a retailer had to evidence that the product they are selling now at a significantly promoted reduction, was really available to buy at the so-called reduced original price previously? Or does shopping television have different rules from other retailers in general?

He’s clearly had that back cushion in the prep room, as it were. I think he’s just pretending for comedic effect that he’s only just met it.
Prep room

There in mendrisio is Christophe Duchamp. Swiss made watches.

Start off with bullshit and then Gen adds the watch is worth every penny of £1750

Lying scum.

In the real world away from Bordell's fantasy land.

Christophe Duchamp are in Woking and that Grand Mont watch is assembled in th FAR EAST.
Again it's another of those 'stop and think what they're actually saying' things.

If the product is worth every penny of £x and the manufacturer/retailer is confident it would sell for £x, THEY WOULD SELL IT FOR £X.

The very fact the product is being sold for £y, with y being significantly less than x, should tell the viewer the more realistic retail price is £y i.e. the 'reduced' price.

Smoke and mirrors including stupid RRPs.

Latest posts

Back