Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In fairness, if he is taking these hair restoring tablets, I may well buy some based upon his hairiness this evening. IMG_0083.jpeg

Hi everybody, Just a quick note to say I am taking a break from posting mainly due to personal reasons. I thought rather than disappear, it would be right to post this message. I’ll see how things are in a few weeks and hopefully will feel in the right mood to post further.

Keep up the good work, all. This particular forum has an excellent mix of humour, product knowledge (particularly watches) and camaraderie. But sometimes the world outside of the Ideal one intervenes and you need a break…

Ahhh, memories. If I had a day off school/sick, or got home early enough, then would catch The Sullivans, Aussie soap/drama on one of the only 3 or 4 channels available then, on ITV I think I was.

It was a bl**dy awful programme, couldn't ever get into it, didn't know or like any of the characters and the stories were boring, iirc. Would switch over after 5mins or wait for Blue Peter, etc.
(Catching up on posts)
Anyone else remember Crown Court?
That was a sickie programme too!

Hi everybody, Just a quick note to say I am taking a break from posting mainly due to personal reasons. I thought rather than disappear, it would be right to post this message. I’ll see how things are in a few weeks and hopefully will feel in the right mood to post further.

Keep up the good work, all. This particular forum has an excellent mix of humour, product knowledge (particularly watches) and camaraderie. But sometimes the world outside of the Ideal one intervenes and you need a break…
Take care of urself Duke, come back to us soon, when U feel up to it and everything is sorted out. We will all be waiting for U. 💕

Take the time and space you need. We’ll still be here when you feel ready to come back.
But we’ll miss you while you’re away, Duke.

Latest posts

Back