Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh we now have two "watch experts" in the house, bullshit in stereo.

Definately need this for this show.

411.jpg

I still can't believe there will be a new studio. It was supposed to be around December, then March, and I've never heard any of the presenters mention it.
Rob talked about it last night, was quite funny as he was disappointed it was taking so long, said something about electrics being done now and should be April.

It's amazing how Bordell can rattle off so much irrelevant geographic information regarding tonigt's watches, ie Germany, America, Switzerland yet finds it impossible (deliberately) to mention the most important one which is relevant to ALL the brands and watches featured tonight, CHINA. Shyster. ;)

Pretty sure its all done there to fool the unwary there into thinking there are getting something that is worth more than it is in reality.

They do so love to make us believe the brand is boutique and has a long heritage.

I still can't believe there will be a new studio. It was supposed to be around December, then March, and I've never heard any of the presenters mention it.

Apart from Rob, the only one i've heard say anything timescale wise was Sally way back at the start, saying new studio would be ready in 12 weeks, then ready just after xmas. but since then have only heard Rob giving any date it would be ready and each date has come and gone.

Latest posts

Back