Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The bid up crew have got worse crappy sink plungers🪠 and Chinese watches,ASA must be blind or just not bothered?
Talk about a toothless organisation complaints have been ongoing for years but nothing is done!
Let’s hope Dr Lobitov sticks the plunger where the sun doesn’t shine.
Shysters and allowed to continue with it💩🧻💩🧻

It’s a recently discovered distant relative who have travelled all the way from china

I thought you bought one the other night? Or, is this a second one?
Second one, but I got a better offer this time

4 Flexis rather than 2 as the graphics said, and Free Postage when the Graphics said ÂŁ2.99, Think it came to 4 Flexis of ÂŁ3.74 which is pennies

But this so many on Web and Phone is Bollox, as to order it online I had to wait until the presentation was over

When you ring, are you speaking to someone in England? When I ring Littlewoods catalogue up, it's goes to an Indian call centre, they struggle with my Yorkshire accent, and I struggle with their's.
I couldn’t tell you, as I had a stroke as a Teen, and 30 years later, my speech is still not the clearest so I try to avoid phones, to speak into anyway

Sally has intimated, without actually mentioning it by name, (cataracts) that the condition is caused by too much sun. I always understood it to be part of the aging process. She is a snob where sunglasses are concerned she said, won't buy cheap ones. She's lucky she doesn't have to, takes a pair for each change of outfit on holiday. There are no words that I can repeat on this forum.

I couldn’t tell you, as I had a stroke as a Teen, and 30 years later, my speech is still not the clearest so I try to avoid phones, to speak into anyway
Sorry, I forgot about that. Does your old log in details from IW2 work? Not that im buying anything, but I live in hope that maybe one day, they will once again sell real market beating branded goods.

Sally has intimated, without actually mentioning it by name, (cataracts) that the condition is caused by too much sun. I always understood it to be part of the aging process. She is a snob where sunglasses are concerned she said, won't buy cheap ones. She's lucky she doesn't have to, takes a pair for each change of outfit on holiday. There are no words that I can repeat on this forum.
She also has matching handbags, and shoes for each different outfit. I remember her saying this the other week. None will have been bought from IW though, will all be expensive branded stuff.

Latest posts

Back