Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The vast majority of sunglasses brands…are they not by the one factory (Luxottica) in Italy? I was quite shocked when I read that recently. I shopped around and found the one quality brand not made in the one factory all the others are made in - Randolph…Made in the USA and in my experience…much better quality that Ray-Ban, my usual chosen sunglasses brand.

The bid up crew have got worse crappy sink plungers🪠 and Chinese watches,ASA must be blind or just not bothered?
Talk about a toothless organisation complaints have been ongoing for years but nothing is done!
Let’s hope Dr Lobitov sticks the plunger where the sun doesn’t shine.
Shysters and allowed to continue with it💩🧻💩🧻

ASA is a waste of time, they don't care if consumers are getting conned.

I had to flick over. Trying to sell people a cheap mug, but had to mention she bought a stanley cup for $45 dollars. Expensive for her, cheap and crappy for us plebs.
Now she's saying she bought two, and has a drawer full of mugs at home to match all her outfits! What a vacuous bint she is.

Whenever I've looked at her Facebook page, she always looks like a parcel of 💩 tied in the middle. Not flattering clothes at all, but as long as she thinks she looks good.
A couple of weeks ago, I had a little skeg, and she had uploaded some vids of her showing the clothing she was wearing for that day, and doing like a model walk and pose. Grow up, your pushing on 50 ffs.

Was that Dougal from The Magic Roundabout? Showing my age now...

I think it was him remembering back to his days as Ronald McDonald and the name of his Scottish cousin Dougal McDonald.;):ROFLMAO:

probably just the first Scottish sounding name that he could think of, while Dougal was a popular name a 100 years ago, it ain't now, never met anyone called Dougal in my life.

There was a Dougal in Take The High Road many years back. A Scottish soap, I seem to remember it was repeated briefly on a digital channel.

Dougal was a right old cuss.

I happened to tune into Joanne waffling on, late last night, there was repeated footage of one of the items as she waffled away. The she said 'Can they hear me?" and started talking to someone off screen. I heard a male voice ( a good bit later) say 'Sorry I was with TJC' meaning whoever it was (possibly the director) wasn't monitoring the output. I wonder how close they are to the TJC studio. Seems like it is in the same building or very near by.

Latest posts

Back