Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His feet are minging
I had the misfortune of seeing this when I was flicking through last night. One of my pet peeves about this channel is presenters not demonstrating what they're selling (Genevieve used to be bad for this or an example I saw earlier in the week was Lindsey selling some foot care items, but using it on her hands ?!?), so part of me thinks good on Mike for actually demonstrating, showing how the items works etc. but the other part of me was like, can't he leave it to the guest or put some socks on at least.

Casper the £25 Santa Text on duty. Cannot abide him.

Germophobic, is he?? Well, I am Ryesophobic. Unfortunately, you can’t remove him with a soap dispenser.

Usually, in the gents, I concentrate on what I am doing, and not on carrying out a survey on whether other blokes are washing their hands or not. I take a piss, or worse, wash my hands if I can and leave. I certainly wouldn’t join a queue to wash my hands, as he refers to during the Plandemic.

Last edited:
You lot can poke fun and mock all you like, however I have it on VERY good authority that the IW multi-product experts, led by Peter V, are to be consulted on how to resolve the current conflict between Russia and Ukraine. Such is their skill at VERY quickly becoming experts on anything, the UN has recognised this and requested their participation in peace talks.

Got back from doing the shopping, switched on Ideal World, saw Peter Vol-au-vent was on, switched off.

At least with Sally, her shifts are always advertised on the programme guide, so if I know she's going to be on, I know not to watch. Vol-au-vent is like that proverbial bad penny.

You lot can poke fun and mock all you like, however I have it on VERY good authority that the IW multi-product experts, led by Peter V, are to be consulted on how to resolve the current conflict between Russia and Ukraine. Such is their skill at VERY quickly becoming experts on anything, the UN has recognised this and requested their participation in peace talks.
So THAT’S why the global elite are all buying fallout shelters….
🤣

Latest posts

Back