Elemis superfood facial oil

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sarahmccrossan

Registered Shopper
Just wondering how long ago this video was. The full price was £36, last week it was £50 and today it’s gone up to £54. Why such a price increase. Over £18 increase for a 15ml bottle. I love this product and use it all the time. I do buy in kits as as a single item it’s too expensive for me xx
IMG_4909.png

I really liked this oil too, when I got it in a Superfood TSV. It was the best item in it : I didn’t like the cleansing gel at all. I wouldn’t buy it at this price though.

I really liked this oil too, when I got it in a Superfood TSV. It was the best item in it : I didn’t like the cleansing gel at all. I wouldn’t buy it at this price though.
I know. It does seem to have really jumped up in price. I didn’t like the superfood cleanser at first but I preserved and I now really like it It does give a bit of a glow. I was Liz Earle for years but just started back with Elemis and my skin is loving it xx

Just wondering how long ago this video was. The full price was £36, last week it was £50 and today it’s gone up to £54. Why such a price increase. Over £18 increase for a 15ml bottle. I love this product and use it all the time. I do buy in kits as as a single item it’s too expensive for me xx
View attachment 28127
Elemis started 34 years ago and in the video Miceal mentions Elemis being around for 26 years, 21 at Q, so that means video is from 2016.

Jeez, that's some increase! Glad I don't use it, I'll stick with my gorgeous Emma Hardie face oil. Elemis prices getting out of hand lately, as much as I like it there's lots out there better priced.
I’ll have a look at the Emma hardie one. Is it really good

View attachment 28127
Q launched it first and at a reduced price but when it went on full launch at Elemis and other stockists it was £45.

View attachment 28127
The video is indeed really old. Keeley has her own face & teeth.

Latest posts

Back