L'Occitane TSV 18/4/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L’Occitane 4 Piece Shea Moisturising Collection TSV 18/04/24 (Rose or Vanilla Bouquet)

500ml Hand & Body Liquid Soap RRP £25 + post
500ml Eco Refill RRP £22 + post
250ml Body Lotion RRP £29 + post
150ml Foot Cream RRP £23 + post

Total RRP £99 + post

Attachments

• Loccitane TSV 1.png
    Loccitane TSV 1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Loccitane TSV 2.png
    Loccitane TSV 2.png
    837.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Loccitane TSV 3.png
    Loccitane TSV 3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Loccitane TSV 4.png
    Loccitane TSV 4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Loccitane TSV 5.png
    Loccitane TSV 5.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Only L’Occitanne products I use now are the tablets of soap, & have quite a stock so will not need any more anytime soon ,if ever.I always had Liquid soap, shower gels, body creams so cutting back to my solid soaps has saved me quite a bit of money & they last ages.My body cream these days is Aveeno.

Only L’Occitanne products I use now are the tablets of soap, & have quite a stock so will not need any more anytime soon ,if ever.I always had Liquid soap, shower gels, body creams so cutting back to my solid soaps has saved me quite a bit of money & they last ages.My body cream these days is Aveeno.
I also only use their soaps, buy them by the dozen when on offer once a year or so. Last forever, I'm going to look at others once I've used current stash, L'Occitane can't be the only brand to make great soaps, any suggestions welcome. I don't like the great big bars, 50 gram size for me.
And yes, S Fox, Aveeno is great, especially when on offer in Tesco!

I also only use their soaps, buy them by the dozen when on offer once a year or so. Last forever, I'm going to look at others once I've used current stash, L'Occitane can't be the only brand to make great soaps, any suggestions welcome. I don't like the great big bars, 50 gram size for me.
And yes, S Fox, Aveeno is great, especially when on offer in Tesco!

Try those

Last few times I’ve bought the pump bottles I couldn’t get them to pump so I’ll be swerving this.

My brother bought me a shea shower & body lotion gift set for Christmas. I’m surprised at how nice it smells, I’ve never bothered with it, thinking it would be as boring as a ‘vanilla’ milkshake.

I suspect he got one of his daughters to go shopping with him that day, I was surprised he even knew we had a L’Occitane shop here.

L'Occitane 4 Piece Shea Delights Collection
Item Number: 251473
QVC Price £84.99
Todays Special Value Price £44.97
P&P £3.95

Pamper yourself with the Shea Delights collection from L'Occitane, a quartet of indulgent formulas designed to help care for your skin. You'll receive Shea Liquid Soap in your choice of Rose or Vanilla fragrance, plus a Liquid Soap refill pouch, all complemented by Shea Foot Cream and Shea Ultra Rich Body Lotion. Whether you're starting your day or winding down for the evening, these hydration heroes will fit seamlessly into your self-care routine.
*A great saving:If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from L’Occitane you’d pay £99. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £44.97 plus P&P, you’re saving £50.08.
Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.
Exception to the rule - L'Occitane has a Provence-only rule, but when it comes to special ingredients like shea butter, it makes an exception. The women of Burkina Faso have been using shea butter for centuries to pamper their hair and skin so L'Occitane have teamed up with them to create a fair trade supply chain that delivers supreme quality shea butter to your beauty routine.
Save on waste - fill up your existing Liquid Soap bottle with the easy-to-use refill pouch or simply use the soap straight from the refill. You'll receive 1L of soap in total, so you'll be stocked up on luxurious L'Occitane for a while.
Hydration heroes - for the first time in a L'Occitane Shea collection Today's Special Value offer, we're bringing you the Foot cream, paired with the return of the Ultra Rich Body Lotion. Step into luxury and lavish your skin in unparalleled moisture and softness.
Choose your scent - select your Shea Liquid Soap in either enchanting Rose or soothing Vanilla, tailoring your pampering to your scent preference.
Make your choice:
Rose option contains:
  • 1 x Shea Rose Liquid Soap (500ml) - a luxurious detergent-free liquid soap with an uplifting rose fragrance, developed to gently cleanse, soothe and moisturise the hands and body, leaving the skin feeling soft and delicately fragranced. Formulated with a gentle foaming vegetable origin base and enriched with shea butter and sunflower seed extracts. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin
  • 1 x Shea Rose Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml)
  • 1 x Shea Foot Cream (150ml) - a luxurious cream that works to leave your tired, irritated or dry feet feeling moisturised, soothed and refreshed. Enriched with shea butter, arnica extract, lavender essential oil, plus sunflower seed and, coconut oils
  • 1 x Shea Ultra Rich Body Lotion (250ml) - with a fluid, hydrating formula developed to help moisturise, soothe and protect your skin from dryness. Ideal for daily use, this rich lotion contains 15% shea butter, calendula, natural honey, apricot oil, sunflower seed oil and sweet almond extract

Or
Vanilla option contains:
  • 1 x Shea Vanilla Liquid Soap (500ml) - a luxurious detergent-free liquid soap, with an uplifting vanilla fragrance, developed to gently cleanse, soothe and moisturise the hands and body, leaving the skin feeling soft and delicately fragranced. Formulated with a gentle foaming vegetable origin base and enriched with shea butter and sunflower seed extracts. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin
  • 1 x Shea Vanilla Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml)
  • 1 x Shea Foot Cream (150ml) - a luxurious cream that works to leave dry feet feeling moisturised, soothed and refreshed. Enriched with shea butter, arnica extract, lavender essential oil, plus sunflower seed and, coconut oils
  • 1 x Shea Ultra Rich Body Lotion (250ml) - with a fluid, hydrating formula developed to help moisturise, soothe and protect skin from dryness. Ideal for daily use, this rich lotion contains 15% shea butter, calendula, natural honey, apricot oil, sunflower seed oil and sweet almond extract

500ml Hand & Body Liquid Soap RRP £25 cost £12.35
500ml Eco Refill RRP £22 cost £10.87
250ml Body Lotion RRP £29 cost £14.33
150ml Foot Cream RRP £23 cost £11.37

Total RRP £99 cost £48.92 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

Latest posts

Back