Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Power
Oh yeah powerboats.

I have multiple chargers at home.

I have a charger in the car.

So when do I need this powerbank?

Oh yes, when I attend Glasto and need to wave a light when my favourite band is on stage.

That's what Jezza sezzas.

Brilliant.
Correction:

Powerbanks.

Not powerboats.

Say, not a bad idea though.

IW3 powerboat only £999.99

First of 10 flexis.

I like that they’ve put Brand New against those naff Buddha water things. I thought all their products were brand new? Wonder if they’ll have any that are marked used or second hand? Oh they must mean they’re brand new on the channel 🙃
At first when it appeared on Items, I thought it was a brand

Yes. She is particularly annoying. Somebody if they approached you in a shop to ‘assist’ you with your purchase, you’d would feel an immediate need to depart. Those never ending beauty machines that the manufacturer is happy to lose £9000 on because the channel has a strong relationship with the brand. Of course. I believe every word of it. Now…let me just check the rudder on my sixpence before I set sail this morning.

What on earth is that product for £199.99? It looks like a dancing toy plastic ladybird you’d put down on the floor to amuse your Chihuahua with. I can think of more constructive ways of wasting my money. Like setting light to it to stoke up the fire.
This is the thing, do they not realise how stupid it makes them appear coming out with this guff. So we have a manufacturer that could be selling a product for thousands ('all day long' no doubt if Peter S was asked) however they're happy to sell it for hundreds if not less?!?

HA HA HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Unfortunately they know a small % of viewers will fall for the guff (selly telly's target market) hence why they keep on doing it.

Jeremy - "Let's be honest, when you get one of these you're getting a £1750 watch."

Honest my arse, It's not even worth the £419 IW price let alone £1750.

Jeremy - "Christophe Duchamp, he's a Swiss watchmaker. "

He? :eek: Christophe Duchamp is not a person nor are they a Swiss watchmaker, it's a made up name you daft numpty, and anyway the person that started the brand is female.

Latest posts

Back