Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a wee look on their website for the first time. Today is BIG BRAND DAY. Then a list of so called big brands, William C Hunt, Tamsy, Glinderwand etc, Really big brands that never heard of outside of Ideal World. I think there’s 10% discount too. Only went on there to see what was on TV schedule for today. There isn’t one.

Did see that there is a pick of the day for a proscenic ROBOT vacuum cleaner. Wonder if that’ll be better than the corded or cordless one. Will Peter Vol au Vent go into raptures over it. Who knows but I won’t be watching.

May I just apologise for all the hundreds of texts this evening. We’ve had a right day of it tonight. I can see Ghoulio at the corner of the Gallery round mixing desk picking out the pretend ones. We have had so many genuine texts before lunchtime this teatime, we can’t read any out on a night like this morning. One of the few we can read out is from our wonderful friend Hammy in Aberdeen. Good Morning, Hammy. She says at 3:30 this evening he is going to be spreading two bags of miracle compost in the Swiss sea in Strasbourg to make the waves grow. Wonderful Hammy, okay…A very good morning to you all at 1:30 p.m. this afternoon on this Good Monday evening.

She ought to be ashamed of herself.

Not possible, she has no shame.

Just had a wee look on their website for the first time. Today is BIG BRAND DAY. Then a list of so called big brands, William C Hunt, Tamsy, Glinderwand etc, Really big brands that never heard of outside of Ideal World. I think there’s 10% discount too. Only went on there to see what was on TV schedule for today. There isn’t one.

Did see that there is a pick of the day for a proscenic ROBOT vacuum cleaner. Wonder if that’ll be better than the corded or cordless one. Will Peter Vol au Vent go into raptures over it. Who knows but I won’t be watching.

Maybe they are big brands as far as IW sees it, perhaps in much the same was as "flying out" = we've sold two.

Of course it will be better, as it means you can sit on your sofa buying more stuff from them while the robot picks up the dirt up off your parquet or slate floor that was carried in by visitors and was not caught by the rococcooo doormats.

No luggage to sell?

Post of the day, heck year even. (y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You would have thought the kids in the gallery, especially with their dedication to childish humour, would have changed her product line up at the last second without her knowledge and instead of Sukin eye gel, wheeled in some luggage and told her your doing a Luggage hour for her comeback hour, would have loved to see the look on her face. :ROFLMAO:
Of course they are probably all scared to death of her to play a joke on her.

Around 1.30 this morning, I watched a small amount of TJC. A guy was selling a 9k gold watch. He had 6 available at £1679.99 and all 6 were sold. I am sure that this was one of the two watches Pedro was selling as the pick of the day for £999.

At least one of those watches have been on IW before.

Sure Peter said they only had a few and wear nearly sold out.

At least one of those watches have been on IW before.

Sure Peter said they only had a few and wear nearly sold out.
The 6 sold on TJC had the handmade link bracelet. Guy said, when they have gone, will be no more in stock. Not because they don't want to sell anymore, because they will never get them at this price again, and then went into a telling us about how all the surface gold has gone, and they are having to mine deeper and still nothing, and then about mining the seabed and the costs involved of bringing to the surface. Guess he has never watched that gold divers show on quest or dmax.

The 6 sold on TJC had the handmade link bracelet. Guy said, when they have gone, will be no more in stock. Not because they don't want to sell anymore, because they will never get them at this price again, and then went into a telling us about how all the surface gold has gone, and they are having to mine deeper and still nothing, and then about mining the seabed and the costs involved of bringing to the surface. Guess he has never watched that gold divers show on quest or dmax.
Once they're gone they're gone!

Until next week ...

Latest posts

Back