Does Ruth..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Wear a wig ? I know she's admitted to wearing a hairpiece for volume, but tonight when looking down, her hair on the crown look suspiciously like a full wig.
(I'm also convinced that Michelle Dewbury wears one on GB News)

Wear a wig ? I know she's admitted to wearing a hairpiece for volume, but tonight when looking down, her hair on the crown look suspiciously like a full wig.
No idea if Ruth wears a wig I’m afraid, don’t think I’ve ever watched one of her shows and no desire to.

But maybe her hair has thinned with age?

Sure some on here used to call her “helmet hair”?! Or is that someone else!

As for Michelle Dewberry, do you mean the former Apprentice winner?

Wondered what happened to her but you couldn’t pay me to watch GB News so can’t comment on her being be-wigged!

She used to have quite fine hair on TA I seem to remember…

Ruth’s hair looks very heavy and dense but it is her friend Jackie’s mop that always has me asking ‘why would you want hair like that’? Awful yellow blonde, looks like straw with those strange kinks as though she has had an accident with the tongs.
Jackie really needs to sort that straw mess out!!

don't think its a wig, but loads of those tapes she has put in to thicken it

I have five wigs. I used to have thick hair which was beautiful and almost black. (As picture taken in 20010) I wear them these days because my hair has thinned and is grey. I don’t think it’s vanity but more a confidence thing with me. I always remember Joan Collins say she wore wigs for years. Talking about age I don’t believe the older ladies of Coronation Street have natural hair, it doesn’t happen past 70, no idea what it is for Rula Lenska either.

Jackie's hair is diabolical. I presume she loves it, as it has been like that for ages. It is like straw. She needs a good cut and colour, and not the colour she has now either.

I agree about Jackie’s hair. About a year ago it seemed as though she was growing the silver grey out a bit and I thought it looked better.
Now it’s a bleached mess.
Ruth wears extensions to thicken her hair she has said that in the past.
My own hair used to be my pride and joy but deteriorated during chemo . It never came back the same. Still I’m here that’s the main thing.

Jackie really needs to sort that straw mess out!!

don't think its a wig, but loads of those tapes she has put in to thicken it
It's definitely a wig - you can tell by the parting. Plus the fact she goes from bob length to shoulder length and back again in a matter of days - I'm talking about Dewberry!

I have five wigs. I used to have thick hair which was beautiful and almost black. (As picture taken in 20010) I wear them these days because my hair has thinned and is grey. I don’t think it’s vanity but more a confidence thing with me. I always remember Joan Collins say she wore wigs for years. Talking about age I don’t believe the older ladies of Coronation Street have natural hair, it doesn’t happen past 70, no idea what it is for Rula Lenska either.
I'm 76 next and my hair is as thick as it ever was.

I agree about Jackie’s hair. About a year ago it seemed as though she was growing the silver grey out a bit and I thought it looked better.
My own hair used to be my pride and joy but deteriorated during chemo . It never came back the same. Still I’m here that’s the main thing.
Absolutely 💯% 💪

My friend is the same - strong, luscious, thick, wavy silver hair and it looks gorgeous now she's stopped dyeing it Kabler-colour. But you're the lucky ones that the rest of us envy, so make the most of it. (y)
I was in the hairdresser's and a lady in the next chair asked how could she make her hair thicker. Her stylist turned to me and said "that's not a problem you have".

❤️

Ruth often posts in her Instagram stores about having her extensions fitted, she said it thinned due to menopause

Jackie's hair is diabolical. I presume she loves it, as it has been like that for ages. It is like straw. She needs a good cut and colour, and not the colour she has now either.
Apart from her rag doll hair, her face seems to have become an alarming shade of brown/ orange. ( or is it just my telly?)

After seeing many of the old comedies on you tube etc .. I realised that most women wore wigs … lol …
Betty from Some mothers do ave em …. amongst many others

Latest posts

Back