Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Coomikke is a big luggage brand and design house in its own right, Pedro tells us. We would pay a lot more for this £9.99 bag elsewhere, okay.

Big on Temu, maybe. And if you don’t like the name Coomikke you can buy the same bag with about 100 other cheap Chinese faux-brand names on there too.

Exquisite.

“If we brought this to air at £39.99 it would fly out”, he insists …as it fails to fly out at £9.99.

Prada, Armani, et al all name dropped. Repeatedly. “I’m not comparin’, Ben, okay, I’m just sayin’”, Pedro said at one point. Not sure who Ben is…

He’s listed just about everything you can put in the bag apart from the dismembered remains of his once mainstream career.

Last edited:
Coomikke is a big luggage brand and design house in its own right, Pedro tells us. We would pay a lot more for this £9.99 bag elsewhere, okay.

Big on Temu, maybe. And if you don’t like the name Coomikke you can buy the same bag with about 100 other cheap Chinese faux-brand names on there too.

Exquisite.

“If we brought this to air at £39.99 it would fly out”, he insists …as it fails to fly out at £9.99.

Prada, Armani, et al all name dropped. Repeatedly. “I’m not comparin’, Ben, okay, I’m just sayin’”, Pedro said at one point. Not sure who Ben is…

He’s listed just about everything you can put in the bag apart from the dismembered remains of his once mainstream career.
Is Our Bet in there?

so because I like to go down tab bitt holes, checked this., Sold by a company called Ideal Fashions that has a very basic website. strangely it has no entry on Companies house, indeed there is a company called that but dissolved.

Just the fact it has the name 'ideal' is interesting 'coincidence' ?
Rabbit holes of course !!

so because I like to go down tab bitt holes, checked this., Sold by a company called Ideal Fashions that has a very basic website. strangely it has no entry on Companies house, indeed there is a company called that but dissolved.

Just the fact it has the name 'ideal' is interesting 'coincidence' ?

It's resultco's ebay shop name.

He's said Swiss movement about a dozen times so far, but what Swiss movement is it?
To make these watch shows more exciting, they should bring in Swiss Toni from The Fast Show as the guest presenter. Selling a watch is like making love to a beautiful woman. He would fit in great with his use of sexual innuendo.

Lying shyster scum Peter Simon says christophe Duchamp have been making watches for half a century, which is good going as they've only existed since 2020.

Just shows you IW and Peter Simon don't give a damn about ASA, because a complaint i had, which was upheld, was for Peter Simon saying he first came across Christophe Duchamp 40 years ago, ASA agreed this was impossible as they didn't exist then and according to ASA IW assured them it wouldn't happen again. Just shows you ASA is a ******* waste of time.

He just said it has a mechanical chrono, another lie.

Lying shyster scum Peter Simon says christophe Duchamp have been making watches for half a century, which is good going as they've only existed since 2020.

Just shows you IW and Peter Simon don't give a damn about ASA, because a complaint i had, which was upheld, was for Peter Simon saying he first came across Christophe Duchamp 40 years ago, ASA agreed this was impossible as they didn't exist then and according to ASA IW assured them it wouldn't happen again. Just shows you ASA is a ******* waste of time.

He just said it has a mechanical chrono, another lie.
well took @TheManWithNoName several attempts (several being a lot !!) to get ASA to do something about the Gemproia fakes

well took @TheManWithNoName several attempts (several being a lot !!) to get ASA to do something about the Gemproia fakes

Interesting, they've ignored my last 5 complaints at the end of last year, i gave up complaining as it seemed to be a waste of time, maybe i need to persist and pester them more often. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back