Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear - what an irritable fellow Dr. Edwards comes across as. When the woman from Fairport Convention asked him if he went camping, he reacted like she’d sh..on his foot, his NO was issued with such disdain…Miserable old sod. Still, I’d be pretty miserable if I ‘d gone from a part in Holby City to sitting behind a decorating table in a telephone box.

Last edited:
I always respect the good GP’s extensively phantasmagorical horological knowledge. Even more impressive is he actually knows personally the owners of some of these fine, long-established timepieces institutions from Ch…er…Switzerland, the channel regularly showcases. I am sure I remember some weeks back him saying his very good friend Chrissie Boy Duchamp had moved near to him to leafy Surrey recently. He said he also knows Reggie Rolex, Bertie Breitling, Tommy Timex and Wee Willie Westclox…

Well the live feed is off and my Freeview signal is buggered. Is anyone else able to access through YouTube? This could be a sign :LOL:
Hi Doc, YouTube live feed works on my Ipad. Foghorn is on so I didn't linger too long though🙄. Selling CPD pain relief gel, going through all the parts of the body you could use this. Well, most of them anyway🤣

My Freeview Signal for channel 51 is dead (other channels seem to work) and any of the YouTube feeds I attempt to view don't show anything but a black screen. When I go on my PC onto the YouTube channel I get this...

IdealWorldLIVE.PNG

IdealWorldLIVE2.PNG

It looks like a Breitling, he says in his Curly Wurly voice. I am lucky enough to own a Breitling Top Time Panda Dials watch from the mid-1960s. Thankfully, I don’t own a Chinese made Aviator so called Breitling lookalike watch for £99.99 from DTTV, being sold by two clowns.

I laughed when he said lets use the stopwatch function and started pushing the top pusher nothing happened then the bottom pusher and still nothing, so he moved on swiftly to some other bullshit, totally unaware it doesn't ahve a stopwatch function but has two 24 hr sub dials, which the pushers are for setting. This lot are just ignorant clowns when it comes to watches, especially when it comes to, as you say, Chinese made for duty free shop watches. :ROFLMAO:

My Freeview Signal for channel 51 is dead (other channels seem to work) and any of the YouTube feeds I attempt to view don't show anything but a black screen. When I go on my PC onto the YouTube channel I get this...

View attachment 28311

View attachment 28312

The channels working on Sky box freesat and on their web site, but as you say not on youtube on a PC.

View attachment 28311

View attachment 28312
I normally watch via ch51. Just gone to the IW website, hit the watch live button and I am able to watch live via that link.

Latest posts

Back