Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Muriel is in for the gel cushion.
He was only leering at us all last night. Surely at his age, and level of medical interventions (so he tells us), he must need at least a 24 hours break of Smutnleer duties? Watch out…he is going to hack up over the pillows, or worse if it stays in the current position.

New text in…. This is the finest pillow that I have ever owned. I cannot describe to you how marvellous it is. Thank you for everything you do. Charlie in Galleria, Italy.

Last edited:
Charlie?? Your Highness?? Didn’t we Charlie, do…Weren’t these meant…Charlie? May I drop at your feet, my Morrow of Oleaginousness Liege? Weren’t these saliva covered pieces of Juicy Fruit chewing gum paper meant to be £199.99? Oh more, my Greasy Capon of Magnificence…Thousands more.

Last edited:
For someone who supposedly has bad knees, he doesn't have any trouble kneeling down, and sitting with them bent. I wouldn't be able to kneel down like he does, and I certainly wouldn't be able to get up again, and I don't have knee problems.
For a man of his age, he is actually in very good nick. Of course, him having a list of ailments needing treatments longer than Boots’ wholesale medical ordering database suits the narrative.

Very hard to tie down the actual truth about him. As it tends to be with people who have no apparent social media presence, and employ numerous names and personal life narratives that could be pure fiction - each one.

The truth? I don’t think anybody can do anything other than speculate. There definitely is a Labrador as the £5 a pop personal video site shows. And he seems to live in a decent sized, rustic kitchen type property from the same video. The rest? Is he gay? Could be? Is he straight? Possibly? Wife/husband - who knows? Children? God knows. We really just don’t know. Everything he comes out with on-air tends to be at odds with itself about his personal life. Probably his design rather than accident.

He said earlier on when selling the laundry eggs that they have the washer on every couple of days, seems a lot of laundry for someone who lives alone, unless there is a lot of heavy soiling. 💩🤮
:LOL: I live alone and sadly my washing machine is on every couple of days. Mostly towels and my gym gear. I've only got a couple of pairs of jogging bottoms so they go in rotation. Of course the next time Ideal World are flogging those I'll snap them up

I've read some reviews online about the laundry eggs. The consensus is that if you are just giving something a quick wash, they're fine. Bathroom towels, unsoiled underwear and bed sheets etc. But anything more like mucky, grass stained clothes or kids mess and it struggles. I have found that any kind of environmentally friendly alternatives never work as well. But that's only my opinion

That must a bacterial rather than biological wash.

I actually ordered that so called goose down pillow a couple o months ago. I sent it straight back as there is only a very small percentage of goose down in it, the rest is synthetic filling.
That’s unusual. I thought that in most goose down pillows the other constituent was duck feathers.

I've read some reviews online about the laundry eggs. The consensus is that if you are just giving something a quick wash, they're fine. Bathroom towels, unsoiled underwear and bed sheets etc. But anything more like mucky, grass stained clothes or kids mess and it struggles. I have found that any kind of environmentally friendly alternatives never work as well. But that's only my opinion
They share similarities with Air Fryers. While some people rave about them, others don't get all the hype. Some individuals give them a shot and come to the conclusion that they are not suitable for them.

I tried an Eco egg about 4 years ago, really wanted it to work but it was about as good as washing in plain water. Clothes came out clean-ish. Surface dirt came out but stains like deodorant marks stayed put. Very lightly used clothes came out ok, but then they didnt desperately need washing anyway! Heavily soiled clothes didnt clean well. I'd say it's least effective on greasy stains. But what I didn't like about it was the smell of the clothes, the 'clean linen' fragrance wore off after the first two or three washes and then my clothes had a weird, musty smell which lingered even after they were dried.

This is something they never mention. As a single person it doesn't apply to me. For people with larger families and a washing machine with a bigger than 8kg load, you will need 2x eggs which makes it expensive.

Last edited:
Foghorn is a fashion nerd apparently, she's written articles, had her own label, designed clothes AND she's flown all over the world giving advice to medical professionals and spoken at conferences! How does she find the time, she's been on selly telly for years. I think she's wasted on here, a Harley Street clinic would be better suited to her expertise, and she could spend some time in Carnaby Street.

Latest posts

Back