Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chef Inferno has decided not to switch on the coffee machine. I don’t blame him really. Just not a great tactic when you are demonstrating a coffee machine and how it makes coffee. He makes Van Kautfiar look good value for his expertise skills.

They have still got that quest electric BBQ grill for sale on the website.

Although it is cheap crap, i'm not so sure it was the grills fault more the user is to blame, watched it repeated on the live feed, i couldn't believe he was pouring water into the grill while it was on and he was cooking, utterly idiotic thing to do, was a disaster waiting to happen, and a really stupid thing to do on tv which viewers could copy.

Jezza just called Mark a professional chef. :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ah… I saw him doing that and I thought it was something that the instructions for the machine allowed. I thought that because I naturally assumed, as a skilled demonstrator, he was completely familiar with the product, and what it can and can’t do. It seems therefore that the electrical incident was caused by his user error (aka crass stupidity)more than anything else. I am genuinely surprised to see him again after that. Unlike this poor gentleman, who at least didn’t risk burning the joint down because of his aberration.

Oh heck. A family member had one of those toasters. A couple of weeks ago it kept sparking and tripped the fuses. I kid you not.

Hope it’s all been PAT tested by a qualified electrician and not expert Voldemort vol-au-vent. Perhaps that’s the electrician is Jezza as he looks dressed for the part in that jacket.

Although it is cheap crap, i'm not so sure it was the grills fault more the user is to blame, watched it repeated on the live feed, i couldn't believe he was pouring water into the grill while it was on and he was cooking, utterly idiotic thing to do, was a disaster waiting to happen, and a really stupid thing to do on tv which viewers could copy.

Jezza just called Mark a professional chef. :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Water coming in contact with the electrical wiring, causing a short circuit and fire.

Credit where credit is due - Chef Swanvesta fights back with a sublime display of his culinary creativity crescendo calibrations…Shop bought crumpets, put in a plugged-in toaster, button pushed to pop ‘em up, put on a plate…Oh no…the butter’s too cold….

Chef Ablaze worked in the same kitchen as Marco Pierre White, he says. Probably wiring up the AGA.

What a shyster outfit this channel really is. Toaster being sold for £59.99, same item shown as selling on manufacturer’s website as £99.99. A split-second ‘Google’ of the item reveals it’s on sale all over the web for around £29.99. FFS!
And why does this Jeremy guy keep SHOUTING?! Both he and Sally Jacks constantly make their cheapo-quality microphones distort with their shrieking 🙉

If I was him (I can't be him because I would have poured boiling water over my phone), I wouldn't have the front to turn up again after last night. Also, if I did, I wouldn't have the cheek to say that I worked in the kitchens of a top international chef. Not after presenting crumpets as a core skill, and pouring water in a barbecue grill that could have caused a fire last night. Edwards taking the rise out of him. Better people than him to do that.

In all honesty, as has been said before, I think the guy has issues with his nerves, and that may affect his thinking, possibly because he's in such a state inwardly on air.

Latest posts

Back