Ninja TSV 6/5/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Might be a re-run of that woodchip BBQ thingy that sold out right away? I'd quite like one of those but too pricey. Definitely not interested in ice cream or smoothie makers 🤮 I hate the stuff.

CC

Might be a re-run of that woodchip BBQ thingy that sold out right away? I'd quite like one of those but too pricey. Definitely not interested in ice cream or smoothie makers 🤮 I hate the stuff.

CC
dont think so as they had the Ninja Woodfire Pro XL Electric BBQ Grill & Smoker with Wood Pellets OG850UKQ as a tsv on the 10/03/24

Ninja Extended Life Ceramic 5 Piece Cookware Set CW95000UK
Item Number: 833899
QVC Price £219.96
Todays Special Value Price £129.96
P&P £0.00

Upgrade your cooking with this sleek five-piece ceramic cookware set from Ninja. Designed for skilled chefs and everyday cooks, this premium set includes two versatile frying pans and three saucepans with glass lids. Enjoy exceptional non-stick performance that makes both cooking and clean-up a breeze. Whether you're tossing a stir-fry or simmering a stew, this extended-life cookware set will serve you well.
Ready for anything - designed for versatility with ergonomic steel handles, this cookware set effortlessly transitions from hob to oven, tolerating temperatures up to 285C. Whether you're baking, frying or stewing, these pans handle it all.
Non-stick performance - experience the durability of CeramicLock technology. Infused with more oil for slow-release, these pans promise years of exceptional non-stick performance, all while being lightweight and compatible with any hob type.
Effortless maintenance - say goodbye to tough scrubbing; the non-stick ceramic coating means you don't need to use oil and the pans can still withstand the dishwasher, making cleaning up so easy!
Comprehensive set - this five-piece set is the ultimate solution for every culinary challenge. With two versatile frying pans and three saucepans, you're well-equipped to cook anything from a delicate Spanish frittata to reheating hearty leftovers.
  • Cookware made without PFAs, PFOAs, lead, or cadmium
  • Anodised aluminium for even heating
  • 20cm frying pan (h x w x d): 7.2cm x 21cm x 39cm (2.8" x 8.3" x 15.4"); weight: 0.7kg; capacity: 1L
  • 24cm frying pan (h x w x d): 8.3cm x 25cm x 45.2cm (3.3" x 9.8" x 17.8"); weight: 0.9kg; capacity: 1.8L
  • 16cm saucepan (h x w x d): 12.7cm x 12.7cm x 35cm (5.0" x 5.0" x 13.8"); weight: 1kg; capacity: 1.4L
  • 18cm saucepan (h x w x d): 15.1cm x 18.8cm x 37cm (5.9" x 7.4" x 14.6"); weight: 1.3kg; capacity: 2.3L
  • 20cm saucepan (h x w x d): 17cm x 20.8cm x 39cm (6.7" x 8.2" x 15.4"); weight: 1.4kg; capacity: 3.3L

What's in the box?
  • 1 x 20cm frying pan
  • 1 x 24cm frying pan
  • 1 x 16cm saucepan with glass lid
  • 1 x 18cm saucepan with glass lid
  • 1 x 20cm saucepan with glass lid

All measurements are approximate

I'm warching with the sound down while listening to live F1 GP on radio.

I don't know the names of the presenters, and as I have no sound, I am just watching the body language. Her face is very expressive.

They seem to be getting along very well, and the QVC presenter seems to be interested in the demo and loads of positive interation with the BA. (JUst a reminder, I can't hear what they are saying).

I just watche a replay, I think it was the midnight show.

This time I had the sound up and REALLY enjoyed it, lots of laugh out loud moment, eg when the chef said "You've eaten before?" and sent her into giggles.

I thought the rapport and interaction between them was really good, not trying to compete with each other. In fact, at one point they almost "walked hand in hand into the sunset" together, which was another funny moment.

Her name was Jill (but I don't know her surname) and the chef was Theo. The best cooking programme I've ever seen.

Latest posts

Back