Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can get a 4lt bottle of Spear & Jackson Spay & Leave for £7.99 from the Range and a 5lt of Spear & Jackson path, patio and decking cleaner for £4.99.

You have to watch out, although they look the same there are two versions, one is a concentrate which you can dilute (makes up to approx 25ltrs) and the other is the "ready to use" already diluted version, The Range version is the latter.

You have to watch out, although they look the same there are two versions, one is a concentrate which you can dilute (makes up to approx 25ltrs) and the other is the "ready to use" already diluted version, The Range version is the latter.
haha. I never even looked. Should have already known that, as have bought the ready to use one before, as wanted to crack on straight away.

Chole has the shopping trolley with 6 wheels on TJC atm. I never heard anybody on IW3 mention the wheels are removable for easy storage.

IW3 presenters knowing anything about the product they're selling would be a first 🤭.

About 10 minutes after Pedro starts selling something new, giving it all the poetic lyricism, the rights and okays, name checking Muriel, Hammy, etc, he usually turns the item to himself during his predictable "I can't believe we're selling this at that price…" moment and he actually looks at it (probably for the first time lol).

There's then a pause in his spiel and he stands shaking his head (to hammer home the unbelievability of the price 🙄)

He either uses those 8 silent seconds trying to think up more desperate BS for the light up garden mushroom statue/shopping trolley/snake oil in his hand or he's actually taking his first proper look at the tat he's flogging and his shaking head is actually his subconscious opinion.

Last edited:
Actually these are two different things:

A Martian meteorite is a rock which lands on Mars and then gets brought back to Earth.

A meteorite from Mars is a rock identified as being from that Planet which lands on Earth.

Of course, which of these Peter meant we don't know as he talks such rot all the time.
A Peteorite is an ancient crumbly bit of gritstone that once might’ve eaten a Mars bar, but is believed to originate near Uranus.
🤣🤣🤣

Think even though we talk about Shopping TV dying. There are still quite a few and they all need presenters, and there are only so many around

yep, thanks for the info and I think it can still work even with amazon and the Chinese ones as with the right presenter and goods can shift a lot. Where IW3 is failing for most of us is the lack of quality goods, occasionally get them but too much dross.

Pedro wouldn’t get another gig, If you are launching a new Channel you don’t hire Peter, but saying that they as in Seen on TV, have hired 70 year old Den
Yet unfathomably, when IW2 shut down, TJC gave him a job almost immediately, if you remember.

Whether TJC at that time already knew they would be buying the IW2 assets to launch IW3 and took him on to retain him before moving him "back" to the 'new' IW3, who knows.

Or he was so observably bad at selling jewellery on TJC, he knew nothing, that they then decided to move him to IW3 now they had acquired it, for non-jewellery tat selling, his forté!

The frightening thing is, he genuinely believes that he does look younger than his years. His foul innuendo gives his real age away assisted by his embalmed looking face.

Chef Mark with the portable exploding washing machine at 8 p.m. and Fire Fryers under 20 feet to follow.

He has just announced he has a lot of Echo in his ear. I thought that may affect his more sensitive areas. Other margarines are available.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back