Click TSV 2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Click TSV 3.png
    Click TSV 3.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Click TSV 4.png
    Click TSV 4.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I've a click free back up disk that I bought years ago when Julian was still at QVC (he presented it). Can't fault it but if it's now a different company it might be a different kettle of fish.

CC

Clickfree Pro 128GB Universal Photo & Video Storage Backup for Phone
Item Number: 739264
QVC Price £99.00
Todays Special Value Price £56.97
P&P £3.95

Always running out of storage on your devices? The Clickfree Pro is ready to help, boasting 128GB of easy-to-access storage in a compact design. Paired with a matching travel carry case, the Clickfree Pro is compatible with Apple and Android phones and tablets, plus computers and TVs. Whether you're storing precious photos and videos, important files or binge-watching your favourite series, you can free up space on all your devices with this storage saviour.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Clickfree Pro 128GB Universal Photo & Video Storage Backup for iPhone directly from Clickfree you'd pay £163 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £56.97 plus P&P, you're saving £127.08.

A universal device - whether you are team Android or Apple, or a computer pro, Clickfree Pro's quad-compatible trident design ensures it's the go-to device for extra storage. The Micro USB is tailored for Android phones and tablets and the Lightning Tip is designed for Apple iPhones and iPads. Use the USB Type-C connector for newer Android devices, PCs, MacBooks and more, while USB Type-A is perfect for computers and televisions.

Upgraded features - enjoy the new larger premium travel storage case, in a stylish colour-matching design that's perfect for spring / summer. It also features a protective insert and pocket to store power cables and your phone / tablet accessories. What's more, the improved functionalities will elevate your experience with the Clickfree Pro, now with enhanced app speed and colourisation, enhanced backup speed, plus a refreshed online user manual and customer service portal.

On the go? Compact and lightweight, slip the Clickfree Pro into your pocket, purse or handbag to easily access 128GB of storage while you're on the move.

Beyond storage - there's so much more to this storage marvel! It boasts a Social Media Saver to directly backup all those Instagram and Facebook memories, plus a Direct-to-Clickfree function to snap photos or record videos straight to the device. What's more, Photo Scanning Revolution will transform your physical photos into digital treasures using advanced scanning technology.

Pro features - say hello to all-new Pro features including rapid USB 3.0 technology for a faster experience, swift chipset for speedy uploads and the Clickfree app with photo scanning and editing features.

Choose a colour - the Clickfree Pro and matching travel carry case are available in five spring-tastic colours - Beach, Lavender, Mint, Ocean Blue or Pearl.

• Compatibility: supports all mainstream OS (Apple iOS, Android, PC, Mac, Fire)
  • Holds up to 30,156 photos or 13 hours of 4K video
  • Weight: 56g
  • Clickfree Pro dimensions: 7.6cm x 12.7cm x 5cm (2.9" x 5" x 1.9")
  • GTIN code (Beach): 881088008931
  • GTIN code (Lavender): 881088008948
  • GTIN code (Mint): 881088008924
  • GTIN code (Ocean Blue): 881088008900
  • GTIN code (Pearl): 881088008917

What's in the box?

• 1 x Clickfree Pro device
  • 1 x travel carry case
  • 1 x user manual

Colour options:

• Beach
  • Lavender
  • Mint
  • Ocean Blue
  • Pearl

All measurements are approximate

I've ordered it, despite £3-95 PP, couldn't find it cheaper elsewhere.

But wanted it from QVC so I can get a post-paid refund if it won't work, as Lee said it would work on even an OLD ipad. Mine is old, and many apps won't load as the ios is so out of date, and can't be updated.

So if it works for transferring my 1000s of photos from iPad onto PC than I will be happy, otherwise, return and full refund here I come.

I also want to tranfser videos, Lee hardly mentioned this, he spent too much time colourising black and white photos.

I've ordered it, despite £3-95 PP, couldn't find it cheaper elsewhere.

But wanted it from QVC so I can get a post-paid refund if it won't work, as Lee said it would work on even an OLD ipad. Mine is old, and many apps won't load as the ios is so out of date, and can't be updated.

So if it works for transferring my 1000s of photos from iPad onto PC than I will be happy, otherwise, return and full refund here I come.

I also want to tranfser videos, Lee hardly mentioned this, he spent too much time colourising black and white photos.
Once again TOTALLY INCORRECT INFO form Lee Hohbein, he should be sacked!

I recorded him saying "it wll even work on OLD tablets".

As soon as I opened the outer box and took out the inner box, it says it needs ios 13 and above; mine is 10, so it WON'T work on old tablets like mine.

If he is not even competent enough to read the label on the box he should not be employed. And there was no info in the description about the operating system requirements either.

So more wasted time waiting for a return label, packing it up, and waiting in for a collection :( And then waiting for a refund!

I've lodged a complaint.

Once again TOTALLY INCORRECT INFO form Lee Hohbein, he should be sacked!

I recorded him saying "it wll even work on OLD tablets".

As soon as I opened the outer box and took out the inner box, it says it needs ios 13 and above; mine is 10, so it WON'T work on old tablets like mine.

If he is not even competent enough to read the label on the box he should not be employed. And there was no info in the description about the operating system requirements either.

So more wasted time waiting for a return label, packing it up, and waiting in for a collection :( And then waiting for a refund!

I've lodged a complaint.
It might be worth trying it, it might still work? They may only have tested on the versions they then state they support, but it might still work anyway. Does it work without an ios app, sometimes it connects and runs it syncs without needing an ios app version.

May be worth a try if it doesn't invalidate the returns policy.

It might be worth trying it, it might still work? They may only have tested on the versions they then state they support, but it might still work anyway. Does it work without an ios app, sometimes it connects and runs it syncs without needing an ios app version.

May be worth a try if it doesn't invalidate the returns policy.
Thanks. Will think about it, I don't want to end up with some of my stuff on it but can't delete it and then have to send it back with my data on it.

Thanks. Will think about it, I don't want to end up with some of my stuff on it but can't delete it and then have to send it back with my data on it.
Also do a search and see if anyone has tried your ios10 with it.

I found a previous clickfree version on QVC saying ios10 supported.

Also try the clickfree support chat, they may know more.
Easycustomersupport.com I think it was. Look on the box/manual.

I've been reading the reviews, loads of problems. I haven't got time to try to get it to work so I'll just return it. It does seem that you need the app to get it to do anything, including for the PC, and my ipad will no longer download most apps.

Latest posts

Back